Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

And Dax Snow rounded out the podium for the pro am class.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And here was your Pro Am Podium.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

For the +30 A Class it was Roy Bloodworth who grabbed the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

But the number 214 Barry Bennett made the pass around Bloodworth, and was able to take home the win.
    Brittany #23

Bloodworth managed to grab the second place position.
    Brittany #23

And Jesse Cushman rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

This was the first round that they where spliting up the womens B/C class so it was interesting to see how they where running things.

But we are sure glad to see that there are enough women out here that they have to split it up.
    Brittany #23

Here is Christy McGuffin who is racing with a cast. She broke her thumb a few weeks ago at a local motorcross race. But she is a very dedicated rider, or as I told her, simply crazy.
    Brittany #23

Here is Debbie Bloodworth, who has two kids and a husband that race. And they where finally able to talk her into racing. Besides gettings tuck *a few times* she had a blast and cant wait to get back out there, in hopes of beating her husband.

Infact we thought she was giving us a thumbs up in this picture but after the race she explained that she was trying to tell us that her thumb hurt, guess she doesn't exactly have the endurance part down yet.
    Brittany #23

But it was Dawn Wynne who grabbed the win for the Womens B class.
    Brittany #23

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast