Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

Here is Nicholas De Le Grange who was running in the eigth spot of the bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Petchnick was still out front but as your can see Bertuzzi was not far behind, and hoping he could soon make his move.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And shortly after this Bertuzzi did make his move and moved into the first place position. But he unfortunatley had some problems, and DNF only finishing three laps.
    Brittany #23

But it was Mike Kelley who moved into the first place position.
    Brittany #23

Justin Waters seemed to be having a good race has he moved into the third place position.
    Brittany #23

Nicholas De Le Grange moved into the first place position pushing Mike Kelley into the second spot.
    Brittany #23

Shortly after that Justin Waters made his move into the second place position. And we where in high hopes of Waters finishing on the podium.
    Brittany #23

But just when thigns where looking good for Waters he had another electrical problem. But in high hopes of finishing the race he walked back to his camp and got another battery, but it didnt seem to help. So he was out for the rest of the race.
    Brittany #23

At the end of the race with was Nicholas De Le Grange who grabbed the win.
    Brittany #23

Mike Kelley grabbed the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast