Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

After the race, Levi called his grandmother to tell her how he did. You can bet that she was very excited.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But when racing was said and done, it was Josh Frederick who took home the first place win for the seventh round of the series.

However Doug Eichner still has quite a lead for the overall points.

We will just have to wait out the next to rounds to see what will happen.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

If you don't mind, i'd like to add an extra bit

I was standing a few yards from where Frederick wrecked. He tried to stuff his quad between the fence and Eichners bike. He must have caught a fencepost, but his bike stopped, rolled to the right, and slapped Frederick down to the ground. Although angry, he seemed fine....I was glad to see Eichner stop, Along with Joe Rarey(Team Money$hot #609) to make sure he was alright.

The only pic I got was right before the wreck, I didn't get any others because I was to busy trying to see if Josh was alright, and was trying to slow other riders down because it was right after the corner

As you can see, he was RIGHT on Eichners grab bar. And he attempted the pass charging hard.
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Excellent sportsmanship by Eichner. I know those guys are really competitive on the track, but it's nice to see that concern for a fellow racer takes precidence.

Good to see Josh back on top of the podium! Get 'em, Fred!!
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The pro am race is also ran during the pro race but rather then try to talk about them both at the same time I thought I would do them separately.

For the Pro Am Class it was Reed Petchnick who grabbed the holeshot.
    Brittany #23

As you can see from the picture is was very hard to see during the first corner, so grabbing the holeshot was defintley an advantage.
    Brittany #23

And Reed definetley took the advantage, and already had a decent lead on the second place position.
    Brittany #23

But Jeff Bertuzzi on his stock quad was not too far behind, and was giving it everything he had.
    Brittany #23

Mike Kelley, number 249, was running in the third spot.
    Brittany #23

Here is Justin Waters who started off this series great, and has just had some problems the past couple race, mainly electrical problems. So we where all hoping that maybe this race they had everything straightened out, and he would be able to finish on the podium.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast