Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

Doug Eichner was still in the lead, as he was racing through the woods.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jeffrey Bocook was running in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Timothy Shellman was running in the third spot, but ended up DNF-ing towards the end of the race.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick did not have a good start, but was working his way through the pack.
    Brittany #23

Levi Marana was also making his way through the pack, and then dropped back a few positions, and then started moving up once again.
    Brittany #23

Josh Frederick was closing the gap on Eichner. And they where the only two people who did the step up on the motocross section.
    Brittany #23

Frederick caught Eichner and tried to make the pass which ended up in Frederick crashing. Eichner stopped to make sure the Josh was ok, and once he saw that he was he was back in the racing mode. Which shows what a great guy Eichner is.
    Brittany #23

But Josh Frederick was a man on a mission.

He was able to not only catch back up to Eichner, but also make the pass to take home the win.
    Brittany #23

Doug Eichner was still able to hold on to the second place position.
    Brittany #23

And Levi Marana grabbed the third spot, and his first win for the year. Not only his first win, but one of his first races back.

Marana who was a worcs regular last year, was forced to take some time off in order to go in for shoulder surgery, and take the time to heal.

We are glad to see such a promising rider back out there.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast