Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

2006 Worcs Round #7 Cinebar, Washington

For the seventh round of the worcs series we traveled once again to Washington to race.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Unlike that last race, we were very fortunate with the weather conditions. In other words it didn't rain all weekend.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The track was set up excellent, as always. And although it did get very rough in the woods, the track stayed moist all weekend, so there was not much dust.
    Brittany #23

This is what a lot of the track looked like, so you can bet that passing was very hard.
    Brittany #23

Also many of the riders found themselves either hitting one of these or rubbing their tires against them, and they where trying to get through the corse.
    Brittany #23

There where 17 pros signed up to race, with Doug Eichner in attendance who is currently leading the series.
    Brittany #23

It was Doug Eichner who grabbed the holeshot, and knew he was off to a great start.
    Brittany #23

And as the pro went around the corner, I realized that I was probably not in the best spot for taking pictures.
    Brittany #23

As the wall of dust came at me, I knew I had no where to go.
    Brittany #23

I just covered up the camera shortly after this and hoped for the best.

Let say that taking a shower that morning was pretty much pointless after this happened.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast