Thread: Kymco 90 wins ATVA 90 jr Championship

Kymco 90 wins ATVA 90 jr Championship

Well I have to admit that I am happy the season is over. Very long season. 14 races from east to west coast is just to much (greedy ATVA)
    We had secured first place by 2 points after round #12 Unadilla but went to Lorettas just because I wasnt sure. (better safe than sorry). But the points were confirmed there.
    Jesse had a good win Saturday and after being third in the holeshot Sunday he moved up to first after the 1st lap. Then he lead with a very comfortable lead untill just going into the last lap, he lost a front lower bolt for the shock. So the shock wedged down in the a-arm thus causing him the loose it in a turn and flip. But I feel pretty comforable what the outcome would of been for the weekend. But hey thats racing. The number one most important thing to win a race is you have to finish!!
    But for the machines part this year! We had no DNFs. The only problems were mechanic related:
    ** We had a ball joint come out at Red Bud (I forgot to clip it) still finished 3rd for the moto.
    ** The Jetting was way to rich at Muddy Creek and it would load up after every jump.
    ** And of course the shock bolt at Lorettas.
    We never had any issues with the motor, trans or frame letting us down in the last two years of the nationals.
    We are going to focus on fine tuning the engine and then work on a couple of issues that are just a pain. ( Kick starter) We will have that worked out by early winter.
    As of right now, we still need to get someone to build a exhaust. I have talked to Curtis Sparks and he said he will be interested. But other than that, dual a-arm kits and swingarms will be avalible by November. There are currently engine kits avalible from Fisher Cycle and Powroll.
    I think with the Colbra getting its own class next year (??) The Mongoose 90 is going to be tough to beat!!
    Any questions email me at skvarekracing@yahoo.com

Paul
    Jesse "32" FACTORY CVT Kymco Rider
    2008 AMA SPORTS YOUTH RIDER OF THE YEAR
    90 CVT 2008 1st Place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90
    90 Modified 2008 1st place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHANPIONSHIP Fisher Cycle 90 Mod
    90 prodution Jr 2nd place WPSA MX 2007 90 Kymco
    90-125 4 stroke 3rd place WPSA 2007 90 Kymco
    90 production Jr 2006 1st place ATVA NATIONAL MX CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90

Sponsers: Fisher Cycle, Kymco usa, Powroll, Wiesco, Hiper Wheels,Tennex tool, Varnermotorsports,advanced sleeve and of course, a very helpfull family

Hey I was going to post a congrats but I wasnt sure if it was clicnched and didnt want to jynx it.

Congrats to Jesse!! This is a huge win for him and Kymco.

Hopefully, they see fit to try and do something with it.

Mike
    ~mike
    --------------------------------------------------
    2005 - ATK VR
    Rated X A-Arms, TCS Shocks, Moto-axle, Tag X5, AC Pro-Peg Nerfs, Black Widow Exhaust, Short Air Horn
    AASCO Pro 90 - AC Racing Nerfs, Bumper, and Grab Bar
    Kymco Mongoose 50 - DTZ Exhaust
    Kazuma Meerkat 50

You guys are just lucky we couldn't make it to a few more of them. LOL. JK. Great job Jesse ! and Dad too. You guys are great competitors and awesome peeps ! Congradulations !
    WWW.ROBBSRACINGENGINES.COM

Robbs Racing Engines 2003 NEATV-MX Engine Builder of the Year.

#7 Robbie Leonard
    2002 50cc stock Class Champion NEATV-MX
    2003 50cc Mod. Class Champion/70 mod. 2nd. place NEATV-MX
    2004 70cc Mod. Class Champion/90 Prod. 2nd. place NEATV-MX
    2005 GNC-MX 90 Prod. Jr 3rd & 70 Mod.2nd.
    2006 NEATV-MX 90 Mod. & 90 Jr. Champion

#7X Devin Leonard
    2006 NEATV-MX 50 Limited 3rd & 70 Prod. 3rd

congrats paul and jesse....
    Proud DAD of Cam Covil #8
    2011-team Mushin/JB racing/FMF. 90 mod atva
    2010- dcmx amateur champ
    2009-dcmx quad youth and quad blaster champ,85 cc 7-11 B 3rd place,Loretta lynns's 2 nd overall 90 mod
    2008-dcmx quad blaster champ,loretta lynns's 1st overall 90 mod
    8 time dcmx class champ,06 atva national champ,1st place orange crush and big buck gncc
    09 gncc river ranch winner.