Thread: YFZ450r front shock conversion

YFZ450 front shock conversion

C&D Racing is now able to offer the YFZ450 front shock conversion. There are two option available for the fronts

Dual rate zero preload - Comes with new main spring,ssd spring, crossover, threaded preaload device, lowerspring retainer, new travel extended valve body and valving.

Dual rate preloaded- The same as above except for the ssd spring is replaced with a true dual rate spring for a plusher ride.

The front and rear kit is $700

If you already have a rear dual rate conversion and need the fronts done the price is $380
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C&D Racing, the official sponsor of ATVriders.com and your #1 aftermarket and OEM parts shop! 402-614-2508

1st place +30 2010 IATVHSS
    #28 IATVHSS 09 Polaris 525S and 525IRS
    1st Place Industry Class 2008 Heartland Challenge
    1st Place Industry Class 2007 Maxxis 12 hrs
    www.cdracingonline.com
    check out the products we carry http://www.cdracingonline.com/sell.html

Colby did my 05 Z shocks with the same style set up, I love them and so does everyone that has rode them...
    05' Yellow Z434,hotcams, DRZe kit, Kibblewhite valves,Pro armor race nerfs, belly, swing skid,Denton stabilizer, powermadds.FCR39, Full HMF, ESR airbox eliminator. CDI box.C&D rebuilds, Burgard +2 nickel arms, LSR chrome +1 swinger w/ GT Thunder rebuild and link.Burgard black powdered beads/razr2's. Bare gusset frame, super mirrorblack powdered,Pappy stealth black and fire red stuff, Nickel Burgard stem, Lonestar axle. Dr.D reverse,ModQuad billetbling.
    It's all good!

OhioMafiaRiders.com

stock shocks conversion

What would you be able to do for a +2 a-arm NON LONG TRAVEL set up I have on my 06 yfz.I also have a stock rear shock with a +4 total set up in the rear,Please give me a price and what benefits I would gain from doing this conversion,thanks in advance

Try reading rule #5

Originally posted by FORE FITTY
    Try reading rule #5
    umm C&D is only the sites main sponsor, so they can advertise on here and others can advertise for them. You are not allowed to advertise for other companies that are not site sponsors.
    Tyler Jones

2000 426EX, 11:1 wiseco, hot cams stage 3 "stroker" cam, Ported head done by Dr. G, FCR 41, Hot rods crank, running no base gasket, 1 layer of 3 layer head gasket, Klotz 113 race fuel Feather carbon smoothie hood, works tripples w/ressies, Black HMF slip on, AC pro peg nerfs, Azonic fat bars, burgaurd +1 1/4" swinger, Lonestar +1 stem, douglas yellow label front wheels, Pro Armor front bumper, + some others goodies

AIM: Fourtrax426

Holeshot Motorsports Wilder, KY
    for all aftermarket parts

Originally posted by underpowered
    umm C&D is only the sites main sponsor, so they can advertise on here and others can advertise for them. You are not allowed to advertise for other companies that are not site sponsors.
    LOL..I suspect a moderator was sending him a message
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

My bad, didnt know that. sorry