Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlaw 525 in January

make sure she gives you a ride report

I Will talk to her when she leaves the track, I will let you guys know.
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Looking forward to some pics and a race/ride report! I've got a deposit on the first one my dealership is getting, and I can't wait!
    []\[] [] []/[]

'07 Outlaw 525

Does anybody know if the 525's coming out in Jan will have the new style rear rims or the new steel steering stem?

In the parts list for the Outlaw the rims after 11/01/06 are a new part number. I was hoping this is the fix for the a-arms hitting the inside of the rear rims.

My dealer has 2 coming in and I can't quite decide if I want to put that deposit down on it yet or not.
    2007 Outlaw 525 (#315Q) AC Racing Blackline ProPeg nerfs, Wilson Racing suspension, Precision steering stabilizer, Flexx Bars 15*, Rath Racing anti vib mounts, Rath Racing MX grab bar w/supports, Oury, Pit Posse Outlaw shifter, Vapor computer, JD Jet kit, big O-ring, YFZ throttle mod, Pro design filter, CT Racing full exhaust, RAZR 2, for sand-20x10x10 Edge on Douglas .160.

2007 Predator 500 LE
    350 Raptor, 2008 250 Raptor, 2006 Jetmoto 150, 50 Raptor

2007 Outlaw 90(#384M) 2008 Class A 14 and under state champion
    2006 Predator 90 (#705M) 10 and under 2nd place in state

They do come with new wheels on the rear...They increased the inner bell size. There is also a new steel center link. The link is available now through your Polaris dealers.
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Originally posted by CHADHIX
    I Will talk to her when she leaves the track, I will let you guys know.
    So how did she like the 525? What mods was she able to have on it? I heard she had stalling problems in the water crossings. Any pics of it?

From the photos I saw she had the Custom Xis on. I hope what ever bolts on the my 06 Outlaw will bolt on my 07 525. my Works Black Widows work great on my Outlaw now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

She said that she loved the new machine. It did however take on water in the airbox...after seeing the pics of that mud hole I see why!!! All of the bolt ons from the 06 will fit the 07. I do have pictures of it when I received it here at my store. I will try to post. The machine she raced was a pre production unit that they had been testing at Polaris. Stephanie is going to do a full write up on it here as soon as she gets some extra time!! She will fill you all in on the details. Wait till you guys see the new improved steel centerlink, It is about twice the size of the old steel one. I am still shaking my head on why they used aluminum on the originals. The steel center links will be avallible this week to order. Anyone who wants one PM me!
    Special Thanks To:

CHADIX I already have that centerlink in my inventory. It is friggin huge compared to the stock one!!!!!! I already have one of my customers with one. If you need one right away I can UPS it to you........for 1 million dollars.

now youre talking about the center link on the pro steering system right? If so is this just a problem with the outlaw and not the predator?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast