Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Outlaw 525 in January

Hybrid View

Outlaw 525 in January

Just recieved word when we placed our order that there would be a small batch of Outlaw 525's shipped in January! From what I heard it sounds like there will be 7 in Iowa.

i have heard there will be one at each polaris dealer
    Planning a comeback...

We have three coming in my dealership...Two of them have a deposit already!!!!
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Wink

I have my deposit on one. It looks like X-mas is going to be a month late again.

Chadix were you suprised that they will ship in January. I kinda thought March from talking to different people.

Has anybody heard if the Outlaw 525 will be able to compete in the next GNCC coming up. It would be cool if Parton could come back with the new 525 and spank the heck out of Cecco.

The maximum limit is 525 cc, And that only applies to the pro afternoon class. There is no doubt Steph will be kickin on the new machine!!! I dont think she will have it by the next race though
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

metric vs. standard

Ok so I heard.... first versions had a mix of both... will the new Outlaw have that fixed? Or will the 07 500 have it fixed.... and on a side note .... nuts and bolts aside from the cost difference, weight and motor size... would the average rider really notice the difference between the 500 (499) and 525 (509...).
    I have not seen the HP rating on the 500 so that maybe what I am missing. Let me know cause I am thinking of getting the 500 and saving several bucks...

Thanks for your time.
    400EX+, 11:1 piston, Hotcam Stage II , K&N w/Outer Wear no lid, Dyna-jet stage 2 w/165 main, Port & Flow, BIG GUN rev limiter, 14t (for sand) 13 tooth (for woods) front 38t rear, Renthal Bars, Barnett clutch, Twist throttle, PEP damper, Full Skid and A-Arm shields, Air Scoops, Shock Wears, HeetSeeker temp Gauge in Oil Tank, A/T 489 23x8x10 & Trailbreakers 22x12.5x8 for Trails, Geko and Shark fins for the sand, Rear brake block off, 42 pilot jet. Installed a 1.5 ton winch.... no more getting stuck ... OH and the Choke fell out....and I added a tether
    Never Forget (343) 09.11.01

Yo CHADHIX! About the 525... Do you know if the Jan delivery data applies to all dealers who ordered one? Might you know also if it's gonna be early or late Jan? I have a deposit on one here in upstate NY.
    Honda 420EX
    Dist. 3 MX #180
    WNYOA #518
    GNCC #018

OUTLAW

I know my two will be here in Nov! We already received Stephanies last week so she could race it today at the Powerline!!! This machine is even better than I thought it would be. The one Stephanie received is one of their factory test mules.(pre production). I will try to post pics asap. Everyone root for her today to put that new machine out front!!!
    Special Thanks To:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast