Thread: I sold it.... I F&%$ing sold it...

Unhappy I sold it.... I F&%$ing sold it...

I just let her go... three and a half years of fun, laughter, and tears. I am really emotionally upset!... Who Thought that you could get emotionally attatched to a machine! Well i let her go to a good guy for a good price (on his part). I mean, for real... i have had really good times on that banshee (gf involved). I was known b/c of the shee. "there's Cole on his Banshee" i got the nick name "sheeboy" in my hometown, cuz i used to rider to school, to hang out... i bought a four stroke a few days ago too... it's still in pieces(416ex). I think i'm gonna get it together sell it and go get another banshee. What do yall say? Shee sold for 1600 and the guy drove 530 miles to get it! I think i was too cheap!
    02' 416EX #12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    11:1 weiseco 87mm piston
    K&N Filter
    Stage 2 Hotcam
    No air box
    450R Carb.. kicks arse
    White Bros E series pipe
    Flipped Front wheels
    +2 rear wheel spacers
    Renthal Bars
    Tusk Nerf Bars
    AC Front Bumper
    Race cut Fenders....
    Race cut terf tamers
    Mxr4's on tha front
    Ate my buddies Piped YFZ in the first 200 ft.!!!!

I know how you feel. I am selling mine as we speek. I bought a 416ex and the 416 is just better for the woods. I am selling it cuz I don't ride it and I want to start racing 4x4s
    V-Twin King Quad

man i no how it is...used to have a banshee loved it...bought 4 the riding i did it wasnt quit rite...well i left the top end and the way and went rite up the hills..but my maintnence on mine suckd! so i just sold her to get a 400ex to lol...and that didnt run worth a **** and blew it up rite away lol pist me off...but ya i wona banshee back
    04 yfz 450..to much to list

Originally posted by kawi_kfx13
    man i no how it is...used to have a banshee loved it...bought 4 the riding i did it wasnt quit rite...well i left the top end and the way and went rite up the hills..but my maintnence on mine suckd! so i just sold her to get a 400ex to lol...and that didnt run worth a **** and blew it up rite away lol pist me off...but ya i wona banshee back
    Wanna Buy Mine?
    V-Twin King Quad