Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brute Force 750 Questions

Hey guys been following this thread a little. Im looking for a sport utility also. Riding a 450R now so no heavy tank will do. Went and looked at the King Quad today, 48.5 horse power, was printed on the title. Ever where Ive seen the Brute Force hp listed it was 48 so both are about the same power. The KQ is about 10 pounds lighter as the dealer told me, they sell both and the sales man deff was pushing me toward the KQ even though they wanted more for the BF. To me the KQ is the better bet here.

Now Ive been drooling over the Can-Am Renegade. 60 horse power, around 55 foot pounds of torque. A Visco-Lok 4x4 front differential (good or bad I dont know), under 600 pounds. Comes with a 3 year warreny (atleast for now) alloy wheels and holeshots. $9299 msrp kinda scary I thought, but after my visit to the Suzuki dealer today not as.

KQ $7499 msrp but no alloy wheels and 2 ply tires, no 3 year warrenty. They told me to add about $800 for 3 year warrenty and about $1100 for tires and wheels so that puts it at $9300.

Renegade $9299 msrp with 3 year warrenty and alloy wheels and Holeshot tires, 12 more horsepower and more torque. Pretty much the same price before tax and title equipt the same. Going to look at the Renegade teusday.
    If you dont have a wing you dont have a prayer! Ride Red

Roll design Lobo chassis/ Duncan racing 265R

04 TRX 450R
    HRC kit
    Rossier Engineering pipe

88 TRX 250R
    stock cylinder ported by NPRD
    Stock frame everthing else aftermarket

I ended up buying a KQ I like it. Only cons are the lag (VDI is coming out with a chip for that) and the exhaulst for the CVT is very low. I ended up making my own snorkel kit
    V-Twin King Quad

I too was in the market for either the King or Brute...After side by side comparing...I came home with the Brute. No EFI, but I'm in California and don't see a carb as an issue. The V-twin was the selling point for me.

Brian

thy suziki king qaud is a moped compared to the brute i would say you can alomost fell the power of the king qaud just kidden

Originally posted by brute jumper
    thy suziki king qaud is a moped compared to the brute i would say you can alomost fell the power of the king qaud just kidden
    haha....Clutch kit and exhaulst I can take a scan am till 50 ....that good enough for me
    V-Twin King Quad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123