Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grizzly 700

yes they did in the dirt wheels artical they said that it wasn't as powerful as the other 700 big bore atv's. and mentioned suzuki and polaris.
    ** Balls Deep Crew **
    07 sportsman 700
    front and rear bumpers
    popo body armor
    xtreme 3000x winch
    3" custom lift
    30" zilla's and 29.5" outlaws

08 RZR
    stock!!!!!!!

06 F-250 PSD
    sct xcal-2 (custom tuned)
    commander (gauges)
    true flow XDI intake
    4" exhaust

Originally posted by stroker97
    yes they did in the dirt wheels artical they said that it wasn't as powerful as the other 700 big bore atv's. and mentioned suzuki and polaris.
    I think I may have to re read the article. I can't wait for the reviews though.
    V-Twin King Quad

lol

funny stuff---starting to think he can't read lol

Weighs just about the same as all the twins, dont know what u are talking about? twins have more throttle response, torque and speed. I have a twin, and my neighbor has the 700 grizz, so say what u want I dont care. Id wait for the '08's to come out, I dont care what anyone says, majority of 1st year yamahas always have major problems

what

twin ya got?

I got a bf750, he has a grizz 660 and 700, the 660 steers almost as easily as the 700, I dont know what he did to it, but it handles like a damn sport bike. My bf's handling is similar to a jet ski's. He has stock tires, I got 26" kenda executioners, added about 50 more lbs of rolling weight, I weigh about 50 lbs more then him, and he still cant keep up with me on the 700 on a straight line

Originally posted by Which 450?
    majority of 1st year yamahas always have major problems

Sorry top say but that statement is true for many other companies out there also. I see no reason in waiting to buy what you want. If there are major problems they are fixed with a recall. Not only that but these companies have been out for many years and these brand new machines are holding up better today then they ever.

I haven't rode the grizz 700 but "quad" magazine said they loved the power steering. With it in "Dif Lock" you still have control of which way the bike went.

I've rode the grizz 660 and the kingquad 700 and they ride the same to me. Of course the kingquad had a little more power under the seat.

Any of the newer machines you look at or decide to get I'll bet money you won't be let down. Yeah there are differences but only you can decide what you like and dislike.
    | 2001 Warrior | K&N | Outwears | SRP | Pro Curcuit | ITP | Tusk | IMS | TrailTech MR16 H.I.D | AC Racing| Pro Armor | Alba Pro Elite | Noss Machine | PRM | Pro Taper |

I would never buy a first year model, or the first year year after a major over haul, by any company. The second and third years are always better.

My friend just bought one. Seems like a good machine. Only had it for 2 days though so too early to tell
    V-Twin King Quad

1st year problems....

I would say all manufacturers have this issue...... look at the suzuki LTR-450.... Their first year, most of them got new frames due to the rear shock mount....
    Pred_003

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast