Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pismo Beach Race is coming like Xmas

Pismo Beach Race is coming like Xmas

The WORCS Pismo beach endurance race is coming up in about 2 months its round 9 of the series. I just thought I would post a reminder to any one who lives out here on the west coast that they should start practicing because there is going to be some fierce competion in the B class (ME ) so bring your game faces.
    64,999,987 firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

I cant WAIT for this round!!
    I will be at this one doing some of the Coverage and/or pics AND video of this round Ill have my quad there ,hoping to do some sand riding a little before we leave so stop and say hello !
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Wow your a trooper thats like a 14 hour drive isn't it. I remember looking it up when I was planning on going to St. Anthony's until my buddy punked out last second. Ya the dunes here probably aren't as nice as the St. Anthony's but the view sure is awesome.

unless my ride falls threw, Ill be out .Ill be leaving my family behind cause we cant all go ,but Troy knew how bad I wanted to go to this round since I missed Washugal so Ill be riding up with some locals if all goes well.
    Im EXCITED about the drive actually... I should be able to get some really nice pictures of the trip . I havent been to Cali. since 2000 and it was for Disneyland with the kids
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I'll be there for sure.

It's gonna be a good time
    Chance Mayfield #171
    Team Money$hot
    Team ILBT2
    2001 Cannondale FX470
    2002 Cannondale Blaze 450
    WORCS Open A/Pro-Am

2009 Sponsors:
    S&S Motorsports, Blackwidow ATV, HiPer Technology, Amsoil, Fasst Company, ODI Grips, Powermadd, ASV Inventions, Regina USA, Four Racing, SixSixOne, ScottUSA, Gaerne Boots, Skorbordz, ProClean1000, RB Components, GoPro

Re: Pismo Beach Race is coming like Xmas

Originally posted by PismoLocal
    ...they should start practicing because there is going to be some fierce competion in the B class (ME ) so bring your game faces.
    It's a good thing for you guys that I couldn't make to more rounds; the old 400ex would have dominated the B class!
    '00 416ex -- 11:1 Wiseco, stage 1 HotCams, LEXX slip-on w/ modded header, ASR +2 arms, 450r shocks, G-Force axle, FST style cooler, Trail Tech bars and clamp

Temporarily retired from my extremely short (but successful) racing career.

Maybe some IXCR in the near future.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have. - Thomas Jefferson

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Re: Pismo Beach Race is coming like Xmas

Originally posted by PismoLocal
    ... start practicing because there is going to be some fierce competion in the B class (ME ) so bring your game faces.
    Wheeeew.... Thank goodness I am running the C class!

This will be my first time there... Looking forward to it!

If it means anything, I too will be "bringing my game face".
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    I cant WAIT for this round!!
    I will be at this one doing some of the Coverage and/or pics AND video of this round Ill have my quad there ,hoping to do some sand riding a little before we leave so stop and say hello !
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to be going down there as well, so maybe I'll see ya there!
    ~Lisa
    '06 LTR 450
    '00 Blaster
    '08 YFZ450

Sponsors: RSF Motorsports, Yoshimura, Brace Yourself MX, Elka, ASV, Amsoil, Steel MX, Tag, Sixsixone
    ATVRiders.com

Ya I'm pretty sure I'm racing B class, I'll be on a black 440ex.

I plan to race my red 450R #353 Saturday in the 30+ C, and then Sunday in the Open C.

Good luck!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast