Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welborn Farms, Boonville prerace chat.

Wink TALK IS CHEAP

Originally posted by epinac18
    I hope you're ready jeff, cuz my dad aint done nothin but talk chit all week! i think they're are going up saturday and campin so maybe they'll save yall a spot
    he should talk smack 2nd is something to be proud of ,but now where back to real racing(mid-east) where it counts!!!!i hope he's got more than he showed during the summer breakthey win a race or two and their head get's big, aint that right gump it back to the real deal,no motos,no wide open fields,back to the tight tuff stuff I INTEND TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS IN SENIOR CLASS!!!!!SO WILL SEE SUNDAY IF HE JUST TALKS IT OR CAN HE WALK IT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    #55 2006 MID-EAST SENIOR CLASS CHAMPION
    #555 GNCC
    PRO QUAD RACING (828-397-3965)
    ROBINSON MOTORS (828-612-8711)
    R&S INSULATION CO (828-874-0498)

its good to finally get back to racing, and i guess it will be nice to get back on the quad again. (i havnt rode since last race) hopefully i still remember how to start it lol rick
    MY RIDE: 04 450r
    08 sponcers: BIG BALLS RACING, AND ME

MIDEAST # 313

Boonville

Yea Gump, it is me, The Kenny ...
    .. Do you know anything about the track.. is if fresh cut or used and abused.. I hope it is all shaded with a nice moistsure surface.. getting tired of fighting the dust while grinding thru rocks and roots.. But it is all still fun.. just a lot safer when you can see where you are going..
    gwyn motorsports
    450r , hmf, axes, powermadd, holeshots, ac nerf bars, flexx bars,

Hey Guys and ladies. I am pumped up about getting back into the race scene. All summer Bryan and I have been getting our new house ready to move into and now that we are living in it, we are ready to go racing.

As far as the track this weekend, we used to race there several years ago, so maybe not so Used and Abused, but definately not virgin!
    We aren't going into the parking lot the same way, but we are going in the back way, up the big hill (so long as a big down pour of rain don't come!) There may be more room to park up there. So, I still advise all of those that can to come on saturday for a good spot to park.

I haven't been to the track yet, nor have I seen it in years, but hope everyone likes it. I am just ready to come back racing.

See ya Saturday or Sunday!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

ill be there sat. rick
    MY RIDE: 04 450r
    08 sponcers: BIG BALLS RACING, AND ME

MIDEAST # 313

Re: Boonville

Originally posted by grp4dirt
    Yea Gump, it is me, The Kenny ...
    .. Do you know anything about the track.. is if fresh cut or used and abused.. I hope it is all shaded with a nice moistsure surface.. getting tired of fighting the dust while grinding thru rocks and roots.. But it is all still fun.. just a lot safer when you can see where you are going..
    good to hear from ya kenny !! don't know if i've road this track.. bonnie is it the one that the creek got so bad yall stopped the race and made a new track and had a 3lap shoot out ??
    jeff wants to come saturday and camp as well so as of now we will be there around 6 pm..

Hi Bonnie! and all the rest of our racing family! I am looking forward to the race and seems like it has been forever. See ya'll there
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Anyone interested in an 05 400ex with works triple rate shocks dg front bumper hmf slip on tinner air scoops prm swing arm skid plate..... You can race it sunday i can make arrangements to have the bike at the track for sundays event. Ask Gump about this bike it is MINT. Its like my grandmother drove it... it all can be yours for $4000

Originally posted by 400exyzkiller
    Anyone interested in an 05 400ex with works triple rate shocks dg front bumper hmf slip on tinner air scoops prm swing arm skid plate..... You can race it sunday i can make arrangements to have the bike at the track for sundays event. Ask Gump about this bike it is MINT. Its like my grandmother drove it... it all can be yours for $4000
    your grandmother would have rode it harder...

Ha ha old man but at least i have a 3rd place in a national

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast