Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Welborn Farms, Boonville prerace chat.

I would like to thank everyone for all the support for JOEY BASHAW. We had a very good turn out of support and that makes me very proud to be associated with such a caring and supportive family such as the mideast family. Extra special thanks to you Bonnie for all the assistance , kind words and acknowledgement. Also getting him on the plaque was very special THANK YOU!!!! Thank you SANTO DERISI for the very kind contribution to Joey's cause. Everyone that did help or that has Joey in there thought and prayers thank you very much.
    Jenna , getting a ride up for Joey sounds like a great idea. I will try to come up with a location and then we can all try to find a date that will work, and ride for the reason that Joey loved to ride FUN.
    Joey I miss you and can't wait to see you down here again.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by RaptorRacer45
    Seemed like a Great track but a costly mistake and bad misfourtoune made me a cheering spectator before lap 1 ended.......Hope i helped yall mentally by cheering ya on, it gets boring sittin there all alone......ill be back 2 Race another day
    you need to get rid of the yamie and get a honda i have the one for ya

Ridesdirt, Let's see how should I respond to this? Say you are a spectator, shall we define this? Spectator- A person who looks on or watches. A onlooker or observer. A person who is present at and views a spectacle, display, or the like. A MEMBER OF A AUDIENCE. NEED I SAY MORE! I have ran 3 races with respectable finishes a 4th and 2 thirds. I'm still wondering when that Black YZF450 is gonna show up and try to run me down. I will be a good sportsman about it since I got the new top-end in mine and leave the tow rope hangin off the back of mine. At least you can grab ahold of it when I lap you. Then at least you can say you ran just as fast as I did. . With that said all I can say now is SEE YOU AT THE TRACK! LOL

Yeah, I really liked all the support everyone was givin to joey. I whish I could have done/gave a little more but I kinda dont have a job, lol. But, if there is anything that yall would need help with just ask and I will try. I was wondering if yall are going to keep selling those blue bands at the races? That would be great, I would like to buy a lot more. Cant wait till the next race.

tt racer man.

"I have ran 3 races with respectable finishes a 4th and 2 thirds. I'm still wondering when that Black YZF450 is gonna show up and try to run me down."

blah blah blah. I can hardly hear you, must be a weedeater running inthe background. call you this weekend.

I did hear what Santo did, really cool move.

I am glad that i could help and i am still wearing my band and i always will wear it! If you need anything just let me know and i would like to come see him when he gets home so keep me informed!!

Take care!
    Later,
    Santo DeRisi

DeRisi Racing Inc.
    The Leading Edge in ATV Suspension Technology!
    www.derisiracing.com

yep

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567