Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welborn Farms, Boonville prerace chat.

Welborn Farms, Boonville prerace chat.

well at last our summer break is coming to an end, and as usual i started this thread a week before the race. i know everyone is ready to get back at it and i hope it is good weather next sunday... "rain" some of us have been going and riding some smaller series and having alot of fun, but nothing compares to running a mideast. i have a whole new outlook on how professional our series is. nothing compares to it other than the gncc.. i'm not knocking the other places we ran during the summer cause we had alot of fun, and i won 2 races so that tells you how much easier they were..with that being said.
    who's ready to get it on ????

I arrived back in Mooresville about 8:45 Sunday Night after a 3 week stay up home in PA......a New Frame under the Quad and some well planned time, I still can gain some spots in the points and No better time 2 do it, .......Ill be there on #45 as usual, Im Ready
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Unless they get rain up that way, that will be the only way I will run it. Just put a new top end in my R. When you have the kind of dust we had at Parker Valley there's no way you can keep that much dust out of the engine, no matter what type of filter set up you have. Just don't feel it will be worth putting a new engine through that condition. So all I can do is PRAY for rain! Been holding my own in the 2-stroke class would hate to miss the race just because of choking ***** DUST. Hope they have a couple of days of steady rain this week.

I will be there i just hope for some rain.Have yall raced there before,if so what is the track like.
    Time To Retire And Watch NOT!!!!!!!!!!

It looks good so far guys, we got hammered with rain the last 2 nights, the track is not to far from me. They are calling for rain the rest of the week and mid 80's this weekend, could make for a very nice race.

If the track is similiar to the one they ran for the interstate race, it will be TIGHT!

I'm gonna ride up there saturday and I will give you guys a heads up saturday evening.
    OK Gump I won't tell anyone else.

Bonnie how will parking be ?? should we drop the tralior saturday or will there be enough parking to just show up sunday ??

Thanks for the Report Brooks......ill be there no matter the Weather
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

Boonville

Looking foward to running in the Mid-East Again... what kind of terrain do they have there.. woods, fields, creeks, hills, rocks?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    gwyn motorsports
    450r , hmf, axes, powermadd, holeshots, ac nerf bars, flexx bars,

Re: Boonville

Originally posted by grp4dirt
    Looking foward to running in the Mid-East Again... what kind of terrain do they have there.. woods, fields, creeks, hills, rocks?
    who's the old dude standing next to the hot chick in that pic ???
    looks like a friend i made recently... kenny gwyn....

I hope you're ready jeff, cuz my dad aint done nothin but talk chit all week! i think they're are going up saturday and campin so maybe they'll save yall a spot

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast