My most sincere prayers go out to a great guy and his family

You are in our prayer's get well soon.
    ***** Forsale *********
    05 Trx450R part out
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=474801

8" & 9"
    Beadlock mud caps (New)
    Black,Blue,Red,Yellow

Best wishes and great recovery JJ From D-Unit Racing.....We have Faith in you!!
    Sponsors
    D-Unit Racing
    Generation X (race hoods)
    C@G
    Power Mist
    Sun Cycles
    528cc Clothing
    Rt 15 Honda and Yamaha
    Ride hard and Ride fast
    KFX435 Athena Big Bore
    Full Yoshi Exhaust
    ITP Tires all around
    Rear Beadlocks
    ESR Rev Box
    Hopefully soon
    LT Elkas wt Piggy back Resivors and Walsh A-Arms and Swingarms

You and your family are in our prayers JJ , hope you have a speedy recovery. Keep the faith.......

You are in my prayer's. Best wishes to you and your family.
    Thanks for the Support: Maier, Moto-Xperts, Rekluse, Teixeira Tech, Fox Racing Shox, BK Performance, DWT, Rath Racing, Quadtech, Streamline Brakes, Precision Racing Products, PowerMadd, Spider Grips, ASV Inventions, IMS Products, CV4, UNI.

My family was greatly saddened with the news of Jeremiah's wreck. We are thinking about him and pray that he gets back to normal soon. There are great advances in paralysis prognosis, compared to just a few years ago. We have faith that he will jump this hurdle, or Clear this huge Double!

Hopes and prayers to Jeremiah and his family!
    Ride Hard, Live Life to the Fullest, You never know what's after the next turn...

Prayers and thoughts are with JJ and the Jones Family

I want to start by saying that my thoughts and prayers are with JJ and the Jones family. We were at the race and saw the crash. As with all crashes we hope for no injuries and for no one to be hurt. Unfortunately it is a dangerous sport and maybe more precautionary measures need to be taken into consideration about the width of the first turn, but we run the risk when we race. Jeremiah Jones maybe one of the greatest if not the most talented ATV racers. To see JJ ride is like watching someone whose heart is in riding and talent is matched equally. Jamie, the baby, and the whole Jones family our thoughts are with you in this time. We are praying for the best outcome of this incident and are thinking positive thoughts for you and your family. With a heart as big as Jeremiah's the sky is the limit and his recovery will amaze us all and pretty soon he'll be passing people all over the track. Again we are praying for everything to go well in JJ's surgery, please keep us posted.

Originally posted by pbell75
    I am having a real hard time with this news about JJ. I do not know Jeremiah (said good luck to him at redbud, he said thanks) but I feel like I do b/c I eat and breath ATV racing. Seeing him in the magazines, at the races, and on the internet while following his career makes you feel like you know him, even if he doesn't know you. At the IN WPSA less than 2 weeks ago my wife and I were standing kinda by his wife and his mom, they seemed like good people and we admired them from afar. I can't get it out of my head, i keep seeing his wife/mom/and baby watching him at the wpsa race, and how happy they all seemed to be, now that will be put to the test. I can't help but feel bad for him and his family and scared for all the other racers.

I race MX and XC locally, and this is really making it hard for me to throw a leg back over my quad and risk my dreams for something I love doing, but utlimatly only do it for fun. I'm sure this feeling will pass, but I will never forget Jeremiah Jones
    I am with you, I know exactly how you feel. In august of 2003 I broke my back, and to this day still remember the Dr in the next room explaining to my wife that I had spinal damage, it was terrifying, yet here I am fully recovered with no problems what so ever. As crazy as it sounds I almost feel like its unfair to people like JJ and Anthony Mastrocola (spelling??), like how dare I recovered and go racing again. Its all I have thought about since I heard the news.
    Above all, my family's thoughts and prayers with with JJ and his family, they all have tens of thousands of friends they can look to for support, right here !! and I offer this link for help and inspiration http://www.mikeutley.org/
    2010 support - moto-Xperts, Walsh Race Craft, Scott USA, sixsixone, Tag metals, sunline, RK chains, go-pro, Hinson racing, Braking, Stompgrip, My wife, kids and dear old dad

I had the displeasure of looking at every frame captured by our photographer tonight. I honestly had to stop looking at them.

Jeremiah, you are lucky to be alive, and god willing you will pull through this tragady in true Jones fashion. If it can happen to JJ, it can happen to anyone of us and I do not know if I can stomach another fellow rider suffering this fate. The only solice we have discussed here is the fact that those who have the misfortune of this type of ordeal is that they are surrounded by a loving and supportive family and good friends. The entire Jones family will need as many prayers and as much support to get through this. I know they will recieve it, that speaks to the type of people in the sport.

I would also like everyone to go hug your kid. I was almost in tears when I turned and saw my sons glossy eye'd stares as they peeked over my shoulder to see what was on the screen. I told them both to pray for Jeremiah and his family and that he was in good hands so not to worry. I spotted both of them a few minutes later staring at JJ's poster, the wife said they were praying.

Gods speed Jones family, we are all pulling for you.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

in our thoughts and prayers!
    Prescott racing 911-06 R w/HRC Houser+2s LSR axel & GT Thunder(o5). Jay30+A,6th-OPEN-A,5th Ty PROD90,8th Dyl 50lim,10th NEATV-MX sponcers,RER--MAIER--NAC'S-ELKA-SCOTT-SIGN TECH-EAST COAST CUSTOMS

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast