Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Jones updates & best wishes

we should all where a #2 on our quads at LLs in a few weeks i am working on a blue back ground and white 2 i just half to find a place to do it . get well JJ i am pulling for you and a lot of people are to.
    www.sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/783woodside

www.myspace.com/casey_fudd

does anybody know how doug gust is doing? i'm assuming that he and jj were somewhat close...i'm sure this is waying very heavily on his mind also....

jj is in my prayers. i hate to hear stuff like this and when i first seen it and watcht the video it send chill`s up my spine. best luck with jj and his family
    Sparks pipe~K&N Filter~Shockwears covers~AC ProPegs~Black PRM bumber~Black DG Bumber~Eastcoastatv seatcover~Fasstco. flexx bars~Spider grips~Holeshot SX tires all around~ITP Bajas all around~Tusk Billet Gas cap~Free-Flow gas Line~TM Designworks case saver~Powermadd Handguards~Nacs Numberplate Backgrounds~Pro Design Tether/Kill switch~Renthal 13T sprocket~SMC +2 A-Arms~Regina 0-ring chain

AIM-MoToWoZ450R43
    MSN-JuStIn_2011_StRoNg@hotmail.com

Where did you see a video of the start??

"...sitting up in bed" "released in the next few days..."?!?

Could the prognosis be better than aniticipated..? I sure hope so...

It is hard to call someone outside the service of our country a warrior but, within the context of this sport, Jeremiah could surely be considered one.

//prayers...

I am having a real hard time with this news about JJ. I do not know Jeremiah (said good luck to him at redbud, he said thanks) but I feel like I do b/c I eat and breath ATV racing. Seeing him in the magazines, at the races, and on the internet while following his career makes you feel like you know him, even if he doesn't know you. At the IN WPSA less than 2 weeks ago my wife and I were standing kinda by his wife and his mom, they seemed like good people and we admired them from afar. I can't get it out of my head, i keep seeing his wife/mom/and baby watching him at the wpsa race, and how happy they all seemed to be, now that will be put to the test. I can't help but feel bad for him and his family and scared for all the other racers.

I race MX and XC locally, and this is really making it hard for me to throw a leg back over my quad and risk my dreams for something I love doing, but utlimatly only do it for fun. I'm sure this feeling will pass, but I will never forget Jeremiah Jones

pbell75 thats the same way I feel.
    - 2005 Z400

lerch,

Cindi was on yesterday and said Doug was doing fine and keeping a positive attitude for his buddy.

She is staying positive about the situation and said that she was going to teach her son and husband how to walk together

wow...i'm lost for words. that was a powerfull statement.

get well JJ we are praying for you

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast