Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Jones updates & best wishes

JJ

We are all praying here in Tennessee for you, we know you will stay strong and we all love you. My husband says hes gonna ride like he has never rode before for you and dedicate his win this weekend to you......JJ you are the best!
    Fritts Racing Team

My prayers are with JJ and his family. I met him and the rest of the Suzuki folks at Red Bud. Jeremiah was real nice and spent a couple of minutes talking to me about the bike and racing. I actually bought a LT-R450 cuz of him. He's real lucky to have a team like Suzuki behind him. I know that they will take good care of him and his family.

Originally posted by Cindi
    I talked to Jamie just before 2a.m. after the surgery was complete. She is staying positive about the situation and said that she was going to teach her son and husband how to walk together. She said that the doctor stated he may never walk again not will he will never walk again so there is a hope. JJ is a strong person and goes with the flow and will do what it takes to be back on top again. It will just be a different challange for him. He is a tough competitor that will never give up on a win. He will have Jamie, his family, friends and his team by his side the whole way back to the top.

Keep praying and stay positive.
    Cindi,

One thing that my wife and I are concerned with is insurance. Suzuki/Yoshi does provide good insurance to JJ and Digger, don't they?

I know the bills are going to be huge and we will be able to rest better knowing they JJ, Jamie, and Nahtaniel are covered by good insurance to take care of them during this horrible time.

My wife and I will continue to pray for God to touch and heal you JJ. God bless.
    2000 Kawasaki Mojave (SOLD!!!!)

Jermiah Jones Is one of the nicest, Down to earth riders I have ever met. It hurts to hear about somthing like this happening to a geat Guy. I know that all our Minnesota riders prayers are with him and Hope That everything goes well. I hope to see JJ around next year somewhere racing or not it will be great to have him there

If anyone has an address for the hospital Jeremiah is at, I'd appreciate it.

Jeremiah has a strong family (and extended family-that's us!) support system to help him with this challenge. Little do these doctors know how determined and dedicated Jeremiah can be to accomplishing a goal.

Positive thoughts and prayers will see him through.

Debi Bartosek
    88 4Ever
    88 Live to Ride, Inc.

From the NH fan base of Joe Haavisto #75 and ATV racing: We are all praying for JJ and his family. We know what it's like to have a racer in the family get seriously hurt and it is very, very difficult. This brings back a lot of bad memories, but know that with all the prayers, God is with JJ and will give him and his family the strength they need to go though this ordeal. If there is anything any of us can do....... If the address of the hospital could be posted, that would be great. Keep praying for God IS the ultimate healer!
    Philippians 4:7 & 8 says; Don't worry about anything, instead pray about everything. Tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's PEACE which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. (living bible version) To JJ and his family. May you have PEACE that God is with you!

jerimiah jones

I don't know where it is, but does anyone know where i can talk to the jones family. Thanks I really appreciate it.
    AC

Thank you for your support '06 sponsors:
    Renthal Osiris Shoes
    661 Motoworld Racing
    Magura Utopia
    Regina Amsoil
    ASV Powermadd
    FOUR SFB Racing
    Twin Air
    ProGrip
    Nstyle

Re: JJ

Originally posted by Kristin250EX
    We are all praying here in Tennessee for you, we know you will stay strong and we all love you. My husband says hes gonna ride like he has never rode before for you and dedicate his win this weekend to you......JJ you are the best!

Where in TN do u live
    AC

Thank you for your support '06 sponsors:
    Renthal Osiris Shoes
    661 Motoworld Racing
    Magura Utopia
    Regina Amsoil
    ASV Powermadd
    FOUR SFB Racing
    Twin Air
    ProGrip
    Nstyle

Contact Information

I have just spoken with the Jones family. Jeremiah is siting up in bed and is expected to be released from the hospital in the next few days. We have set up an email for good wishes and I have an address for those of you who would like to send get well cards in the mail. The Jones family are investigating many medical procedures to put Jeremiah in the best possible position for his future. The spinal cord has been damaged between the 11th and 12th Vertebrae. He has had some positive moments and nothing is written in stone yet since the extent of damage is not completely known at this time. The Jones family really appreciates all the good wishes and prayers, and thanks everyone from the bottom of their hearts for all the good wishes.

Cards or letters can be mailed to:

Jeremiah Jones
    811 William Simmons Road
    Bowling Green, KY 42101

emails can be sent to:

jjones@danacreechracing.com

thanks so much for that info!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast