Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremiah Jones updates & best wishes

JJ

thanks Pappy. Keep us posted . Get well soon JJ You and your Family are in our thoughts and Prayers .
    Ride fast take chances!

Were praying like crazy for ya JJ!!

I know he is gonna pull thew this.. I can just feel it!
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

Hang in there buddy, were praying for you all!!!!!

Shortly after 2AM, this Tuesday Morning, the surgeons completed the nearly six hour long operation on Jeremiah Jones. Unfortunately, his spinal cord was found to be seriously damaged as anticipated, but it hasn’t been announced whether it is damaged or actually severed, which would be the worse case scenario. As of now, the odds are not in favor of Jeremiah ever walking again, but as anyone who has been fortunate enough to know and meet Jeremiah will tell you, he will give it everything in his power to overcome this hurdle.

The surgeons applied a bone graph and screws to Jeremiah’s damaged vertebrate, which has set the stage for the healing process to begin. All we can do now is pray for Jeremiah Jones and his family during this very difficult time, but as Joe Byrd’s Mechanic, Dan Lamey, told me today, “Jeremiah still has the use of his arms, and he can still do almost anything he wants.” Dan should know because he was paralyzed from the chest down in 1983 when he went through a fence at the start of a race on an ATC, and he has since become one of the most respected engine builders in the ATV Industry.

Jeremiah’s Mom, Brenda, has been overwhelmed by all the support that Jones family has received from the ATV community, and the Jones family thanks everyone for their thoughts and prayers.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

JJ is out of surgury he is doing fine, there is severe spinal cord damage, they did get his back aligned back up. At this point they are still unsure of the extent of the damage to the spinal cord.

But plese don't stop praying, and don't give up hope!

Tell JJ that even though we've never met and he has no clue who I am, I'm pullin for him as I had a similiar experience with my neck but I had extremely limited movement and no feeling in my limbs until after surgery...
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

Keep your spirits up JJ! God does not give us mountains to climb that we cant handle. I put you on my church's prayer chain.
    If you dont have a wing you dont have a prayer! Ride Red

Roll design Lobo chassis/ Duncan racing 265R

04 TRX 450R
    HRC kit
    Rossier Engineering pipe

88 TRX 250R
    stock cylinder ported by NPRD
    Stock frame everthing else aftermarket

my poppop is 91 years old, fell and broke his neck and couldnt walk for 7 months...halo and everything. almost a year later, its like it never happened. JJ, if my grandpop can do it, you can buddy, keep pullin and you will make it!!
    For every good post, there are 5 bad. If you remember that you will be fine

Exriders.com

myspace/dave450r

our prayers ar with JJ, no body likes to see this happen to a great guy and rider. He has brougth our sport so far and we should all say a little prayer for him and his family in there time of need. We all hope for a positive outcome to this. JJ would do the same if someone else was hurt so we need to return the favor, prayers and hopes are all people have in a time like this and they need everyones support, so show your support at the races for him, his team, and his family
    thanks to honda of stillwater, jh racing, ALLOY MX GEAR, kicker, miller racing, mad racing motors of california, fredie pauls steakhouse

I talked to Jamie just before 2a.m. after the surgery was complete. She is staying positive about the situation and said that she was going to teach her son and husband how to walk together. She said that the doctor stated he may never walk again not will he will never walk again so there is a hope. JJ is a strong person and goes with the flow and will do what it takes to be back on top again. It will just be a different challange for him. He is a tough competitor that will never give up on a win. He will have Jamie, his family, friends and his team by his side the whole way back to the top.

Keep praying and stay positive.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast