Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 6 - Glen Helen

Dean Pierce rounded out the top three for the weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

John Shafe took home the win for the Open Pro class with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Nic Granlund who was not going to race because of the weather conditions, took home the second spot for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

And Cody Roberts took home the last podium position for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton, took second in the first moto, and was in a close battle for the first place position in the second moto, when he hit a rut just before the Talladega causing him to go end over end. Patton was laying in the middle of the track for a few minutes, and was finally able to get up and back to his pits. Talking to him later he felt like he had been hit by a truck.,

Patton did go to the doctor, and is now on crutches due to an ankle injury. We wish him a quick recovery.
    Brittany #23

Neil Hill took home the win in the 265-45- 2 & 4 Stroke Novice class with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Headlee took home the win in the 2 & 4 Stroke Intermediate class with a 3-3 finish for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

Jonathan Gauger took home the second place position with a 2-6 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

And Ryan Evans rounded out the top three with a 4-5 finish.
    Brittany #23

The Rhyno class is one of the best classes to watch all weekend. They pull of some pretty crazy moves while racing.
    Brittany #23

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast