Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 6 - Glen Helen

Bryndlen Capogni took the first moto win for the 91-250 2Stroke beginner class. Capogni switched to a built bike this year, and just like her older brother who runs the Expert class, and done nothing but show improvement.

Unfortunately she had a little problem with the mud in the second moto, and was not able to take home the win for this weekend.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

It was the number 11 rider, Steven Estrada who took home the win with a 2-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jesse Vargas took home the second place position, with a 4-2 finish for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

And Brandon Walker took home the third place position with a consisten 3-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Landon Hurst took an early lead and only put distance between himself and the second place position in the 265-450 2 & 4 Stroke Expert class.

Hurst took the win for the first moto.
    Brittany #23

Jacob Hill who barley got his motor back in his bike after having cracked the cases on it held onto the second position for almost the entire moto, but fell off pace and dropped back a few positions.
    Brittany #23

Keith Taylor can not seem to pull together a complete moto. It seems as soon as he starts working through the pack someone always hits him and takes him out, or something breaks. But maybe this race would be different.
    Brittany #23

However we spoke too soon.

Taylor has just made the pass on Pierce when his chain snapped, and took out the cases, he had to resort to his sisters quad in the second moto.
    Brittany #23

Dennis Capogni shown on the other side of Bubba Hustead here, took home the win for the weekend, after working his way through the pack. Dennis grabbed the win with a 2-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Landon Hurst took home the second spot with a 1-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast