Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 6 - Glen Helen

Jeff Spooner went on to take the win for the second moto, and taking home his FIRST Itp Quad Cross win. Congratulations!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Doug Eichner grabbed the second position for the second moto, and also second for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And it was John Shafe who rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

But before we stop talking about the pro class, I wanted to mention a rider who is new to the pro class this year, but has been around the scene forever. Chris Riley finished fourth this weekend in the pro class, and we are all very happy to see this young kid doing so well in this sport, he is definitely someone to keep your eyes on.
    Brittany #23

Kyle Gillespie took the win for the 71-90 8-11 year olds. Kyle finished out the weekend with a 1-2 finish and took home the overall.
    Brittany #23

Joseph Semas took home the second position for the weekend with a 2-4 finish.
    Brittany #23

And Tommy Harris rounded out the top three with a 6-3 finish for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

Dylan Belto grabbed the win for the 4-Stroke Begginer class with a 1-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Christy McGuffin had grabbed the hole shot for the 4-Stroke beginner class in the first moto. But due to her inability to turn "sharply" due to her cast she dropped back quickly. She still managed to finish seventh overall for the weekend, and is just in high hopes that he doctor takes that thing off soon.
    Brittany #23

Keely Woosley is another rider who deserves to have her name mentioned. Woosley crashed really hard in the first moto, but still managed to finish the race. She came back for the second moto was quick to get out front, and lead the rest of the race.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast