Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 6 - Glen Helen

Jeff Spooner would grab the second place position.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And Doug Eichner would round out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As the pros took off we all knew the Nelson was in high hopes for grabbing another hole shot and taking the win, but the only thing was, that was everyone else’s plan as well.
    Brittany #23

But it was Jeff Spooner who was able to grab the holeshot.

And Dustin was - no where near the front of the pack.
    Brittany #23

Looking back around the Talladega is was Nelson who was running to his quad, he was quick to get back on his feet after his tumble but once he tried to start going again he realized he was done. He snapped the spindle where the tie rod bolts on, and he would not be finishing this race.
    Brittany #23

It looked as if today would be going in Spooners favor as he put some distance between himself and second place.
    Brittany #23

Cyle Chislock was running a great race, when all of the sudden his motor decided it didn't want to run anymore. Chislock was running in second when this happened.
    Brittany #23

Jason Weller was holding down the sixth position.
    Brittany #23

Tj Dietrich was running in the top five, and having another great moto, when he threw his chain. That dropped him back into the eigth spot.
    Brittany #23

Darrel Patton had some problems with his 450 in the first moto, and decided to run his raptor in the pro class. This bike is over the limit but everyone promised not to protest so that Darrel could still ride.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast