Thread: Iuka Post Race

Iuka Post Race

How did everyone do?

I got lucky with a good start and was able to hold on for my first win in over a year....

I believe the new 450 has made a difference. I finished 15th overall, I've never done that good before.

For those that didn't go, the track wasn't really in bad shape. There was some rough parts but for the most part considering it was 100 degrees outside, it really wasn't that bad.

Congrats, I was wondering how many people were there and how everyone did. We just got to busy and couldn't make the drive. If it makes you feel better abou tthe heat, when you were taking off I was going into Mammoth Cave in the natural air conditioning I told you you should have signed up for points, hopefully you can hold em off the rest of the year.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

Way to go Harold! Was there a big turn out there? Man if you keep it up you'll be running the pro class next year! How much can you get one of those gusset kits for my bike for? Congrats again man! Oh everybody keep Jeremiah in there prayers!!!

thanks guys.

It wasn't a bad turnout for a summer race. If I had to guess I sould say around 70 quads.

DW....I have access to a welding shop. I make the guessets in my spare time. I most likely will have some to fit your quad. If not we can make them. As far as cost...don't tell no body and I will most likely do it for a 12 once miller lite.....

Was the track as long as it was last year, or did they shorten it?

I didn't go last year but I think it was shorter than it was 2 years ago. It was 7.2 miles this time.

Yeah, it was 12 or so miles last year

I think that was winter series, I want to say that it was only like 6.5 for summer series last year, but that may be wrong.
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

Originally posted by duke416ex
    I think that was winter series, I want to say that it was only like 6.5 for summer series last year, but that may be wrong.
    That's right, I got mixed up