Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stock class specs

Not a post about the stock class but Josh L. Eugene is having a poker run on August 13(sunday). I am planning on riding at it and I would not mind having company. I am not going to ride to hard....just have some fun. Let me know if you want to go.

Later, Josh W.

Originally posted by tprender
    You have to remember why Geoff wants some of the stuff for the stock class, he has that item on his quad. If he has it, then it should be legal. The stock class is a non letter class, just like the senior and 2-3-4 class's are. If you go back in history, the GNCC when they 1st started the stock class. There rule was just about the same as ours. As more people started riding that class they refinded the year each year. Sometimes it was good and sometimes it didn't work out for the best.
    I fell that it an item can be added for satety it should be legal. If it makes the quad faster and/or the rider faster it should not be legal. Some items fall into both, you kind of have to make a compromise on the worst of the 2 evils. Someone in the end will be unhappy.
    The reason the GNCC made changes is that to many upper class riders were sand bagging the morning stock class. They now have what three stock classes. Mo have 1 stock class. Lets make sure we have thenumbers before you go tring to change something that is not broken. As for all the other seires to race in. You eather race Mo first or you don't. I race Mo first so I will follow our rules and race in a diff class in Iowa or OMA or GNCC. So I guess one will have to deside were they would like to race first and set there quad up for that seires.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    Not a post about the stock class but Josh L. Eugene is having a poker run on August 13(sunday). I am planning on riding at it and I would not mind having company. I am not going to ride to hard....just have some fun. Let me know if you want to go.

Later, Josh W.
    Josh w what time on the 13th and how long? I haven't done a off road poker run. That sounds like fun though. I need all of the seat time I can get to finish the year strong. Let me know and I will check with the wife to see if I have plans or not for that sunday yet. Later Josh L
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

SO WITH ALL THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT STOCK CAN YOU DO THE CAM MOD TO THE YAMAHA? IS THE HOP UP KIT FOR THE HONDA LEGAL ? SHORTER A-ARMS FOR THE SUZUKI? IF YOU WANT TO EFFECT TURNOUT IN ANY CLASS LET THE UPPER LEVEL RIDERS DROP DOWN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS,TRUE FAST GUYS DO NOT WANT TO DROP BACK AND CHERRY PICK JUST LIKE GEOFF SHOULD NOT BE RIDING C CLASS.

STOCK CLASS AS I SEE IT YOU CAN CHANGE TIRES,GRIPS,NOTHING ELSE PERIOD,SIMPLE TO LOOK AT AND VERIFY IF NECESSARY.NO REASON TO ADAPT TO OTHER SERIES RULES IF YOU CHOOSE TO RUN OTHER SERIES GO AHEAD FOLLOW THEIR RULES.

LARRY

Originally posted by scramblerracer
    Josh w what time on the 13th and how long? I haven't done a off road poker run. That sounds like fun though. I need all of the seat time I can get to finish the year strong. Let me know and I will check with the wife to see if I have plans or not for that sunday yet. Later Josh L
    I dont know how long it is...or what time. I will call up a few people to try and figure it out. I hope you can come, I want you to finish the year strong.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
    [B]SO WITH ALL THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT STOCK CAN YOU DO THE CAM MOD TO THE YAMAHA? IS THE HOP UP KIT FOR THE HONDA LEGAL ? SHORTER A-ARMS FOR THE SUZUKI? IF YOU WANT TO EFFECT TURNOUT IN ANY CLASS LET THE UPPER LEVEL RIDERS DROP DOWN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS,TRUE FAST GUYS DO NOT WANT TO DROP BACK AND CHERRY PICK JUST LIKE GEOFF SHOULD NOT BE RIDING C CLASS.

STOCK CLASS AS I SEE IT YOU CAN CHANGE TIRES,GRIPS,NOTHING ELSE PERIOD,SIMPLE TO LOOK AT AND VERIFY IF NECESSARY.NO REASON TO ADAPT TO OTHER SERIES RULES IF YOU CHOOSE TO RUN OTHER SERIES GO AHEAD FOLLOW THEIR RULES.

Larry, I do not belive you can change the motor in any way. I think you can chage the jetting but that is it. As far as changing the a arms, I dont belive you can do that either.

And trust me I am not cherry picking. I do not know why anyone mentions that. I raced 2 times this year and I was not even in the top 10 in A. I just wanna ride and not have to ride on the brink of death the entire time to have a chance of winning. Later, Josh

[QUOTE]Originally posted by YAMAHAVIPER
    [B]SO WITH ALL THE CONTROVERSY ABOUT STOCK CAN YOU DO THE CAM MOD TO THE YAMAHA?---NO

IS THE HOP UP KIT FOR THE HONDA LEGAL ?---NO

SHORTER A-ARMS FOR THE SUZUKI?---NO

IF YOU WANT TO EFFECT TURNOUT IN ANY CLASS LET THE UPPER LEVEL RIDERS DROP DOWN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS---You are right about letting fast guys come to stock to really see how fast they are

,TRUE FAST GUYS DO NOT WANT TO DROP BACK AND CHERRY PICK JUST LIKE GEOFF SHOULD NOT BE RIDING C CLASS.---Geoff-come to B with me next year or go to the new super senior class+60
    ( Ha ha- just kidding Geoff)
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

hey geoff can you see us raceing super seiner +60 class i hope they don't make us run and get on are bikes at the starting line we will be on are wheel chairs
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by ronnie
    hey geoff can you see us raceing super seiner +60 class i hope they don't make us run and get on are bikes at the starting line we will be on are wheel chairs
    Forget stopping for gas. We will need to stop for oxigen. They will also have to have a walker stand if they make us run to the quads at the start.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

You make it sound like you guys are on your death bed or somethin'. Come on now......40's is just mid life, fire up them engines and lets have some fun.
    Ronnie, are you all goin riding this weekend at Flat? If so, what day? I know you gotta fly out next week, are you only gonna be gone a week? Sucks that you gotta go right before Alex goes back to school. Thomas's timing sucks!
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast