Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stock class specs

If you call wraping your self around trees competing lol I really dont care about the Flexxbars. I Do think they help with rider fatigue. I probaly wont have them unless I get a certificate. But just so you all know if you plan on racing stock in any series besides Missouri you will not be able to b/c no other stock class I know of allows Flexx Bars.

That is why I am getting rid of my IMS pegs....I cant race anywhere else in the stock class with them.

And Geoff I could afford a new quad every year but I know for a fact my wife would not let me buy a new one every year. I am lucky to have what I have now

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    If you call wraping your self around trees competing lol I really dont care about the Flexxbars. I Do think they help with rider fatigue. I probaly wont have them unless I get a certificate. But just so you all know if you plan on racing stock in any series besides Missouri you will not be able to b/c no other stock class I know of allows Flexx Bars.

That is why I am getting rid of my IMS pegs....I cant race anywhere else in the stock class with them.
    i think im going to buy a stock bike and ride the stock class
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Originally posted by ronnie
    i think im going to buy a stock bike and ride the stock class

Go ahead...it will be fun. I am trying to talk Mitch into it as we speak. You will save a lot of money!

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    Go ahead...it will be fun. I am trying to talk Mitch into it as we speak. You will save a lot of money!
    i think i might run the seiner class im getting to old to run the expert class
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

I don't think you can run senior class Ronnie, you're still doin too good in the Expert class. Nice try though.
    Proud mama of teen racer.
    Thanks to: S&S Pallet Corp., ADJ Trucking Inc., Kids depot, Inside the Lines, State Street Warehouse, Dirt Works, Shrum's Garage, Tire Balls, Pro Taper, IMS, LRD, Pivot Works, Moose Racing, Spider Grips, ZBroz Racing, Dirt Works, Hot Cams, Smith Optics, Alpine Stars, Maier, & Precision Powersports.
    Without you all, our racing experience would not be this great.

Originally posted by sspalco
    I don't think you can run senior class Ronnie, you're still doin too good in the Expert class. Nice try though.
    i don't think i can be fast for ever .last weekend i felt 50 and slow
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Originally posted by ronnie
    i don't think i can be fast for ever .last weekend i felt 50 and slow
    you were slow last weekend.

the only thing is I was still slower then you.

But I did win.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by geogeorge
    you were slow last weekend.

the only thing is I was still slower then you.

But I did win.
    im going to start practiceing more .starting next weekend
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

You have to remember why Geoff wants some of the stuff for the stock class, he has that item on his quad. If he has it, then it should be legal. The stock class is a non letter class, just like the senior and 2-3-4 class's are. If you go back in history, the GNCC when they 1st started the stock class. There rule was just about the same as ours. As more people started riding that class they refinded the year each year. Sometimes it was good and sometimes it didn't work out for the best.
    I fell that it an item can be added for satety it should be legal. If it makes the quad faster and/or the rider faster it should not be legal. Some items fall into both, you kind of have to make a compromise on the worst of the 2 evils. Someone in the end will be unhappy.

I have decided to wait until after the last MHSC race this year to install my new antivibe stem and Flexx bars. I will have all winter to try them out and I don't want anyone to feel like I cheated. If we could get the stock class numbers up I think there should be 2 classes, like the GNCC has done. There is a huge difference between a new to the series guy on a stock machine and a seasoned racer on a modified(MHSC legal) stock machine. But if they want to race the series for points(not begineer class) they think- I am stock -I will race stock instead of the huge c classes. It is hard to explain to some new guys that stock isn't automaticaly the slowest class. It needs a letter designation(that only applies to the level of competition of stock racers) not to the rules about if a rider can move class to class. I have had a lot of fun racing stock class the last 2 years. If I could afford a new machine I would consider it for next year, but it will be cheaper to have someone rebuild my shocks and upgrade(which is cheaper than buying more stock parts somethimes)the rest of the worn out quad. I can't wait until I can cut ties with my stealer-I mean dealer and move into the aftermarket world. See ya all at Tebbits-Josh
    2005 TLD Predator Custom Axis, Hiper, Tire Balls, Kenda, Faast, Ac, PRM, Rath, Pure Polaris, Lonestar, BRP, Cycra, Jets R Us, ODI, Maier, EBC, GPR, Shocker Glove

http://www.bannedatatvnews.com

[http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/JoshuaJ

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast