Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Jamestown Race Reoprt

Jamestown Race Reoprt

I hope everyone else had a better racce than me.I got a good start from there it was down hill. I got stuck behiend a stalled rider just past scoring trailer on the start and over half of the class pass me when they change the course. I then hit a tree a half mile later. And from there on nothing went wright. And when i got home had more problems, I had a water leak. It is the second one in less than a month. I hope work go better than this torromow.

I didn't have a very good race either. I got the holeshot and led the whole lap then on the second lap a log through me off my bike I got back on and worked my way back into first, then I let an A guy around me and behind him was someone in my class so I was in second. We battled for a while then on the last lap I was just too tired and hit another tree and got thrown off again Zach W, great race today, you were flying through them creeks
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

I had a great race. Got the holeshot. Got to one of the hills that were causing problems. Tied to go around and rolled my quad. Broke my handguard and bent the brake lever. Thats where second place got around me. Then we battled the whole race up until the last lap. He hit a log and got high centered. Thats where I got around him. I missed going out for another lap by 20 seconds. I really liked the track.
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

Hats off to to Show me Motorsport crew, they laid out a great course , yes it may have been short at 5 miles but with the terrain and the tight sections it was not a fast paced race. It had off cambers on both sides, hill climbs , creek sections which were really cool, and some fast sections. The course was marked really good and all the workers did a grerat job getting everyone out and through sign up quicly as well.
    They did a outstanding job on paybacks for throphy's and lots of give-aways as well which you dont see alot of and it really makes a diffrence. We ( Quads) had a great turn out also. I didnt have the best of race as I could've but I can not complain about the course at all. They had some awesome weather and no dust as well which really made for some great racing conditions. Scoring went really good this time also and the pee wee course was done with thought for safty for the little riders which was some really good insight on thier behalf.
    Hats off Show Me Motorsport for a great race.
    Scott B Johnson # 75
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

i had a good race but i got a another bad start again i work my way up and on the 3 lap i hit a tree wright in front of my pit and i had to get my bike off the tree and then i had to catch up again i rode hard on the last lap and i got 4th place it was a a good track very tectnical i hope the camera lence was dirty when i hit the tree but if it was'nt i guess every one will see it
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

My day didn't go so well. I pulled 3rd out of the hole and held that for a while, then I got out of the groove and hit a small tree, luckily I knocked it down but 3 riders got around me when I did that circus stunt. I held 6th until right at the end of the second lap and I broke a peg. 2 more got me before I could get to the scoring check point. I pulled in to see if I could get it fixed but I couldn't get anything that seemed even halfway safe going so I had to stop. I've seen people ride without a peg before but I wasn't going to try that, not on this track. After taking a close look I believe the bolt that holds the bracket for my propegs must have backed out and then it dropped the whole nerf down.

Hats off to everyone who managed to stay out the entire time, that track was definitely tough.

Also, did anyone else think it was cool to see Duane there? It was kind of like seeing a movie star in the pits. He is doing an awesome job at the GNCC's this year, I hope everyone got a chance to say hi and tell him how proud we all are of him.
    MHSC #219

Parkland Motorsports, Elka Suspension, HiPer Technology, Houser Racing, IMS, Scott USA, AMSoil, SixSixOne, ASV, Renthal, Monster Energy, Busenbark Trailer Sales, TwinAir

My race started out good. Got the holeshot and started to pull away a little, then I got caught up with the class in front on a hill climb. I tried to take another line, but killed the quad. I couldn't get it started for about two minutes and I watch the rest of my class blaze by me. I worked my way back up to fourth.
    2004 TRX450R, White Bros. Nerfs, HMF, Hiper, Razr II, Kenda Klaw XC, Sparks

The Shepard crew had a great time ,the course was awsome !!! and the pramoters were top notch !!the pee wee 50 track was great Tyler got his first win !!! But we do wish there would have been more 50's there to make the race more exciting!! ...............I love the little guys!!
    HMF, Yamaha of Troy, Maxxis, 2F2C, Bad Monkey Racing, Midwest Moter Sports klotz. Shrum Racing. I like my women mute and my pipes loud!

That 50 Track was pretty cool. I enjoyed watching that race. The guys I ride with all the time finally had a good day of racing. Mitch Werde won a. Zack Werde won b. Casey ripped his wheel off in stock(3 lug nuts! what an idiot lol ) Our buddy Scott finally finished a race and got 5th in c. See you all at Park Hills. I got a wedding to attend on the 24th.

i couldn't figure out why my bike was struggling so much till I got back to the pits and found this. Didn't help that this was the right tire, and I swore all the off-cambers leaned to the right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast