Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Float X Evols~450r & YFZ450

Fox Float X Evols~450r & YFZ450

Here is a couple pics of my buddy Frank's YFZ and My 450r with our new Evols on them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Race Bike
    2009 KTM 450 SX - Practice Bike

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com
    email: Jay@fwcarbon.com

Side View

Thanks to my 2009 Sponsors: KTM Factory Support, Motosports Factory,Rocket Ron Racing, Clutch Industries,Twin Air,EVS Sports,CP Pistons, Leo Vince Exhausts, Blitz Vision,Division 26 Clothing, DRG , FourWerx , ASV Inventions, KB Motorsports, WP Suspension
    www.fwcarbon.com

Here is my 450r:

www.fwcarbon.com

Here is TRUTH's (Frank) kick *** YFZ!!!!
    If you guys have questions, just post them up.. We'll be happy to help you out.

www.fwcarbon.com

wow that 450 looks nice.. i would defantly put the front fenders back on and cut them maybe it looks like a weird street bike but ya those look good. how much did you spend on just your shocks for the 450r front/rear
    #7 Phillip Walton

those both look awesome

I like the no fenders look better than the cut one's on an R. Then if he needs them he can just put them on when needed then take back off.
    Once you cut them your stuck with them.
    1985 atc 200x [with 1986 motor] sold

1985 atc 200x smokes some but otherwise stock [sold]

2001 416ex Ross 10:8:1 hotcam stage 2 ported and polished. UM aluminm airbox. 158mj 42pj [think I need to go up on pj] It has black plastic has duel rate with compression & rebound adjust elka rear shock lone star +4 axle 20 inch razr's on douglas beadlock's. Up front I have lone star +2 chrome race arms with elka's triple rate compressino adjustable also has pro design air filter and WB E-Series slipon [with no rings on it] and Pro-armor nerf's. All Engine work done by 2-Strokes a local shop.

2004 450R has full HRC kit installed all airbox and jetting as well as cam Sparks full system, UNI filter, Pro-Armor Nerfs, 21 inch Razr2's on douglas beadlocks up front and 18 inch razr mx's on douglas beadlocks in the rear as well Geforce +3 axle. Lonestar racing +2.5 +1 a-arms. Derisi racing ZPS & link package [Best mod I did on my 450r so far] Flexxbars.

Re: those both look awesome

Originally posted by MAD450r
    I like the no fenders look better than the cut one's on an R. Then if he needs them he can just put them on when needed then take back off.
    Once you cut them your stuck with them.
    Yeah but your stuck with a cool looking bike. I race MX so I cut mine, but if I didn't I would leave them full.

How tall is TRUTH? Those bars look like skyscrapers on there I love the white R by the way.

Also how do the shocks ride? Please give us some details. Also throw up some shots of those shocks in action.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

TRUTH is about 6'2" or 6'1" so he likes the bars to be really high. You also have to understand and him and I both have race sleds that we ride in winter, so we are used to having very tall bars.

The shocks ride awesome and I will have a better review of them up this weekend, cuz of the limited time we've gotten to use them in the last two weeks. I'll also have action pics up soon as well.. Thanks, JAY

www.fwcarbon.com

What kind of A-arms are on tehe YFZ? Where can you get them?
    YAMAHA YFZ450 06!

Walsh/PeP MX Bike
    Powder work-By BK Performance
    Hiper/Kenda
    X-Factor Fat Bars
    Sparks Full System
    Sparks Jetting
    Sparks Intake System
    T-2 Gold Bars
    Plenty More!

Frank has Herrmann +2 LT arms on his. They are really nice arms!!!

~JAY

www.fwcarbon.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast