Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What company makes the best chest protectors,jersey,boots and riding pants????

Question What company makes the best chest protectors,jersey,boots and riding pants????

what company makes the best chest protectors and riding equipment :
    i was looking at
    Boots:Alpine star
    Chest protector:Thor
    Jersey:thor
    pants:Thor
    any other suggestion are open but if these are the best than i'll probably be buying them this weekend
    thanks
    400exBro
    07 Honda
    04 Honda

Timo Nielsen: CMRC ATV Intermediate class #99

I will have to say get FOX everything except for boots. For boots get AXO thats what I got and I like them.

thor

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    i have had fox gear all my life i like it the best. buy anything its good but i rec fox or thor. don't buy fox boots what ever u do u will be sry like i am they are junk. for the best buy alpinestars tech 6 or 8.

Jersey- buy a vented on ur much cooler.

pants- any set will do.

Boots- make sure they have replacable straps not like fox where now i am missing 3 and can't fix them.

chestprotector- don't buy one thats bulky and u cant move freely in.

kidney belt- is not a must but i have a fox black bet it keeps my posture up right and i don't get lazy.

gloves- buy the best ones of the brand they last alot longer.

Knee guards- are not a must but i like havin them there it don't even bother me.

Helmet- don't buy sometin wit a open face or bolted on face its will bust off and kiss ur pretty face good bye. buy ur helmet dot and snell approved. keep ur helmet light and don't buy it a size big thinking u will grow into it it will snapp ur neck quicker then u think if ur helmets loose. i like a light helmet thats y i have a 99 fox pilot black its lasted well and saved me many of times. it 299 and i say well worth the money i spent on it.

hope this helps u out some

i would go with thor, i have thor phase 2.0 pants, shirt, gloves, and the T-20 boots, scott goggles, and a lazer helmet... anyways, the thor pants are comfortable!! and so are the boots. now thor has this new phase 3.0, i have tried on the gloves and they are the most comfy gloves i have ever tried on..... but my 2.0 gloves are great too. i am fixing to get a thor aftershock, minishock, or scattershield chest protector, all of them are vented, but i dont know which im gonna get..... hmmmm but i am definitely a thor guy....
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

i would go with no fear...very comfortable gear or thor

i would go with the clear afterskock. i have one, and it looks cool, but you cant tellits on in this pic easily
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by trx400ex
    i would go with the clear afterskock. i have one, and it looks cool, but you cant tellits on in this pic easily
    Why bother wearing a chest protector with a T-shirt & shorts???

AMJ

cause it was hot out that day and i was racing a 250r and had to add something to protect me from the roost....and yes that same day i got 13 marks in my leg from coolin fins, still have them 4 months later....plus i dont like beating my chest over the bars if i screw up

The pic below pretty much shows what I use everytime I ride,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast