Thread: Pipe/header for more top end on 300EX?

Question Pipe/header for more top end on 300EX?

Me and my cousin have 2001 300EXs. We feel they have more than enough low end, but the top end SUCKS. unless its perfectly flat and straight, picking up any speed takes FOREVER. I dont wanna give up all my low end (I like to pop wheelies and sling gravel/mud without really trying). Is there a pipe/header combo that will give me a little more top end without killing my low end and isnt a whole lot louder than stock? We ride not real far from the house, so it cant be obnoxious. Thanks in advance.
    01 300EX
    FMF megamaxx II
    TwinAir
    Lonestar +2 axle
    AC bumper
    DG Alloy Nerfs
    Tag X5 bars
    Gunnar Lanyard
    Kenda Klaws

get a white brothers e series pro meg and then get a quiet core that should lower the sound considerably but not affect the power

when i wanted more topend,, i put a pipe on it,, it added a little,, but you cant notice it.. it actually seems slower becasue ii got to the top much faster,, what i recently did that is the greatest thing i did to my 300 was put a 14 tooth sprocket,,it is great,,im chasing down blasters and stayin next to new warriors. it really helps..

just my O-piston :devil

Lightbulb

Along with/instead of a pipe you should get a top-end web cam. They are considereably cheaper than a full pipe system.

where did you get that web cam i want one