Thread: Danville

Danville

any body know how Adam Duvall is doin, i seen his wreck in the open b main, and thought they took him out in the ambulance??? and didnt see his dad after the race to ask but someone said he broke his leg?
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

Jake, I was wondering that myself, nasty wreck. I was standing in the infield after the green machine stalled and it looked like the front 4 all tangled, all I saw were machines flying. If anyone knows how Adam is doing please post.

Thanks
    Higs
    Higs

hey don, did ya figure out whats wrong with the green machine it almost acted like there was no spark??
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

Yep. Dyna ignition fried out. At first I thought it was just me that screwed up and that the motor was just overheated from letting it idle after I bump started it and sat in staging for 10 min after the crash. I ran it tonight and it had the same symptoms. I put the stock ignition in and it ran perfect. I will get a new Dyna next week. Good luck in Ohio, I have to skip it due to my wonderful job............ See ya in NC.

Higs
    Higs

that sux you gotta skip, i heard ashtabula has all new clay and they changed the track a little
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

I hear that about Ohio every year...I just hope it doesn't rain...Thats all i can wish for at this point

Matt was there taking pics of the bikes after the crash & he said his leg was broken, upper leg was in one place & his knee in another.
    Andrea went to the Ambulance to check on him after that race, but I dont remember her saying how he was doing. He'll probably be on crutches for awhile.

Boy I can hardly wait for Pine Lake, might just pull out wed.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

Originally posted by 300exQuadracer
    i heard ashtabula has all new clay and they changed the track a little
    yep,new clay ...and did some sweet changes..gonna be fun.

what kind of changes?? give us a little more info
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14