Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July 9th | AGP Round 6 - Logan Farm | Discussion

It is obvious everyone had a blast at AGP Round 6
    Attached Images Attached Images

hey 5thgearpinned - this is ( kfxrider) from the hq u should of told me u were going.. that track was awsome i have a few pictures to.

AGP rocked

hey mr. 5thgearpined aka. vaginaslimer i only threw a chain cause the frams bent, not cause its a 2-stroke. but besides that the place rocked, definetly doin it up again, see yall at warhorse.

beware of TEAM SHOKER
    03' JB Racing crf450 hybrid, FCR, protrax T-pin front end, LT fox evols frt, baldwin exhaust, Dominator axle, JB Racing +1 swinger, Pep zero rate rear, hinson clutch, and the list goes on....

87' 310, CT portin, cool head, elka triples frt,works rear, +3, +1 Lonestars, 38mm striker, durablue, v-force, douglas, paul turner, burguard swinger, hole shots

84' 200x

03' gas gas 300. sold

Originally posted by Ralph
    It is obvious everyone had a blast at AGP Round 5
    Man it is RD # 6

Didn't you strat this thread?
    C&D Racing the place to get your parts. Just ask Dusty she can get anything.

Originally posted by ridekfx
    hey 5thgearpinned - this is ( kfxrider) from the hq u should of told me u were going.. that track was awsome i have a few pictures to.
    I was the guy parked right next to you guys I had the LTR. Nice meeting all of you.

Originally posted by Derno24
    Man it is RD # 6

Didn't you strat this thread?
    5, 6 .... Same thing

I even cleaned off my ATVRiders stickers while going 5 gear pinned down the straights and every time i went by Ralph he was lookin the other way!!! I guess i need to get rid of the stock pipe!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Originally posted by jlhughes750
    I even cleaned off my ATVRiders stickers while going 5 gear pinned down the straights and every time i went by Ralph he was lookin the other way!!! I guess i need to get rid of the stock pipe!!
    Well if you shaved you hippie then I am sure he would wanna take a pic of ya!

I was the guy parked right next to you guys I had the LTR. Nice meeting all of you.
    yea we were right next to each other .... it was cool meeting you guys to ...it was one hell of a race

Well if you shaved you hippie then I am sure he would wanna take a pic of ya!
    I just cut 2-3 inches of the goat to try to clean up and then I get called a Hippie!!!!!!

thanks Buddy!!
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast