Thread: headlight thingy

headlight thingy

does anyone have pics of a 300ex with another way to rig up the headlight and make it look good without the handlebar plastic, and a way to mount the ignition?

I have what i think is the best lookin setup. i removed my head light and just cut out a piece of aluminum and mounted my reverse and neutral lights and the ignition. mounted it under my bolts that hold the bar clamp. then i went to orileys auto parts and got some 20$ car fog lights ( i think they were called xtrems or sumtin lik that) they were dual round rectangle lights and i mounts one on that cheap aluminum bar that supports the hood piece. i mounted it up with thoes clamps where when you bolt it up it tightens down on the rod. i think it looks super cool. and all together cost me lik 30$. ill try to post som pics if i can! hope it helps

nope!!!

Lookin for something like this ...?
    Attached Images Attached Images

yeah i already have that setup. but i was thinking about changing my plastic color so that wouldn't match and i was wondering any way else you could make it look good maybe without plastic.

how about like this, me and my dad did it with some aluminum around the house

or get trail techs they look awsome and come with a new bar clamp as for the lights i used new custom lights one is from a bout for the reverse light and one is from a chrome frieghtliner license plate

go to my webpage to see the pix of my lights

my page
    Last edited by 2k2-300exnj; 08-20-2002 at 10:38 PM.
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex

with those lights do you have to change anything to run them? and about how much do they cost??

no nothing needs to be changed beside the light and handle bar clamp
    the kit comes with everything u need except tools it costs 115 from rockymountain
    thanks to my 04 sponsers: broque ward racing, ac racing, fibe industries, tag metals, rtc racing products, fmx racing, pappy's performance coatings
    current bikes
    250r-esr 310/ keihin 38pwk / jrd + +1 long travel/ fabtech 88 swing/ front pep triple rezzies comp adjust/ galfer/ hiper beads/ razr mx/ tag/ durablue/ ac/
    ^just a taste^
    300ex- r- razrs douglas .190 f- fast treckers douglas .190, ac bumper w/ mudscreen, renthal ,trail tech lights, K&N filter, Outerwear, K&N jet kit, powroll airbox lid, hetrick pipe, custom length works dual rate fronts with rezzies, works rear quadstar shock with rezzie, graydon proline nerfs, lsr axcaliber axle, burgard +1 400ex a-arms, galfer +2 brake lines

old bike(s)- 01 250ex