Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: one and the same

one and the same

in my opinion i believe that the ltr 450 and kfx 450 are goin to be very simular because suzuki and kawasaki are the same but thats just my opinion

Sorry but in this case your opinion is wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

Re: one and the same

Originally posted by hicktown 357
    in my opinion i believe that the ltr 450 and kfx 450 are goin to be very simular because suzuki and kawasaki are the same but thats just my opinion
    I guess Hicktown, USA, didn't get the news that the Suzuki/Kawasaki partnership ended over two years ago. Sorry to smash your nuts, but honestly, the whole "it's just a green Suzuki" BS is getting old. Do some reasearch first before you post something like that and make yourself look dumb.
    Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA
    3d Infantry Division

Currently serving in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom V

KXF326 project

Originally posted by trx440
    Sorry but in this case your opinion is wrong. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

No, you're both retarded.

the reason why i say this it kills me and 1 of my friends that thought the kawasaki was goin to blow all 450's out of the water so i had to show him what every body else thinks

im not sure why you would even say that in the first place because even from the little info we have on the kfx450, everybody KNOWS they are nothing alike!
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

I don't post terribly often. I reply to things that are really worth talking about or are SO FRIGGIN STUPID that I can't believe what I am reading. Before you tools just start making things up; read and research what you are talking about before you open yourselves up to some punishment.

It is better to close your mouth and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I am really excited about this new machine, and the photos CLEARLY depict a KAWASAKI engine and an ALUMINUM chassis. The LTR side covers you saw may have looked dark brown, but they were most likely just muddy.

Now go back to banging rocks together, or playing chicken on your bicycles or whatever else you do to pass the time.

Originally posted by FQX Ryder
    No, you're both retarded.
    Talk to me when you are old enough to vote and buy smokes little girl.
    I've forgotten more about atv's than you'll ever know.

Pedophile.
    "Cleveland Steamer"

400ex Sparks/Axis/Houser/TCS/AC/Pro-Armor/ASV

Re: one and the same

Are you trying to be funny or something?
    '05 LTZ400
    '86 LT250R

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast