Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typhoon 90/125

Typhoon 90/125

Are the 125's here yet and does anyone know where the restricters are on the typoon 90??
    2001 Sportrax 440 ex
    2004 Artic Cat 500 TRV

440 big bore kit,Ported and Polished FCR 39 mm from
    Stage 2 hot cam
    White Brothers E-series full Exhaust,
    K&N air Filter,Air Box Mods,Rev. Box,Sidewinder sprockets,Renthal Gold series chain,
    Works shocks,Pro taper Bars,Douglas 190Holeshot XCR 21/7/10 front,
    Holeshot XCR 20/11/9 rear,DG Nerfs,DG Bumper,Barnett clutch,Hinson Basket
    Roll design pegs,NStyle Gripper seat cover,Baja frame guards,MSR shifter,Maier Hand Guards,Pro design kill switch,Motion Pro throttle

" Burn rubber not your soul "

Argueing on the internet only makes the rest of us dumber for having to read it

not til late july or august
    Brandon Waltz #11

Big thanks to Tittle Brothers Racing, RC Motorsports, RK Chains, SixSixOne and WeaponMX.

Brandon's Sponsorhouse

If you want to give me a call I can give you the run down on removing all the restrictions on the Typhoon 90.

603-231-1692 Robb
    WWW.ROBBSRACINGENGINES.COM

Robbs Racing Engines 2003 NEATV-MX Engine Builder of the Year.

#7 Robbie Leonard
    2002 50cc stock Class Champion NEATV-MX
    2003 50cc Mod. Class Champion/70 mod. 2nd. place NEATV-MX
    2004 70cc Mod. Class Champion/90 Prod. 2nd. place NEATV-MX
    2005 GNC-MX 90 Prod. Jr 3rd & 70 Mod.2nd.
    2006 NEATV-MX 90 Mod. & 90 Jr. Champion

#7X Devin Leonard
    2006 NEATV-MX 50 Limited 3rd & 70 Prod. 3rd

Adjust the valves,remove the clutch and install 1 shift pin, put in a high volume pump while your there, change pilot to a 17.5, up main to a 105, black restrictor in front of the carb, change out the cdi box. Adjust the rear brake actuator and adjust chain. Put in fresh oil

But give Rob a call cause it ain't as easy as all that!
    Building Space shuttles not bottle rockets. Strongest MX Motors outa this world. wrhracing

Re: Typhoon 90/125

Originally posted by H440exconfused
    Are the 125's here yet and does anyone know where the restricters are on the typoon 90??
    August 15, is the new arrival date for 125's. See the other post for restrictor location.
    Building Space shuttles not bottle rockets. Strongest MX Motors outa this world. wrhracing

Originally posted by ACME ROCKET CO.
    Adjust the valves,remove the clutch and install 1 shift pin, put in a high volume pump while your there, change pilot to a 17.5, up main to a 105, black restrictor in front of the carb, change out the cdi box. Adjust the rear brake actuator and adjust chain. Put in fresh oil

But give Rob a call cause it ain't as easy as all that!

The shift pin is that for the 4th gear kit, and what pump and where do I get it from???
    2001 Sportrax 440 ex
    2004 Artic Cat 500 TRV

440 big bore kit,Ported and Polished FCR 39 mm from
    Stage 2 hot cam
    White Brothers E-series full Exhaust,
    K&N air Filter,Air Box Mods,Rev. Box,Sidewinder sprockets,Renthal Gold series chain,
    Works shocks,Pro taper Bars,Douglas 190Holeshot XCR 21/7/10 front,
    Holeshot XCR 20/11/9 rear,DG Nerfs,DG Bumper,Barnett clutch,Hinson Basket
    Roll design pegs,NStyle Gripper seat cover,Baja frame guards,MSR shifter,Maier Hand Guards,Pro design kill switch,Motion Pro throttle

" Burn rubber not your soul "

Argueing on the internet only makes the rest of us dumber for having to read it

Originally posted by H440exconfused
    The shift pin is that for the 4th gear kit, and what pump and where do I get it from???
    Yes the shift pin is for the 4 th gear. The oil pump can be replaced for more volume. Since I was there I changed it out anyway. I should have more pumps in stock soon.

oil pump 125

The 125's have an oil cooler, will they need the oil pump mod. and have you heard of a rev mod for those yet?

What about those ajustable inner rotors?

Is it just a look or is the front end setting lower than the rear?

I guess we wil cut the fronts so it won't be so goofy looking.

How much for the Fox Shocks, and are the other minis 12" shocks going to work, like the Black Widows?

the rev box on the typhoons will be the same as the XR50's BBR has some incredible parts as well as many of the "Fiddy" shops such as ours. as far as tuning the engine for a person not wanting to take it into a shop (doing all this at home is much better). I reccomended some of my parts customers to look at other publications like Minimoto Magazine or do a google search of XR50 mod forums.

Rey
    Rey De Leon, MBA
    1008 Eagle Ave
    Parker, AZ 85344
    www.parkerpowersports.net
    parkerpowersport@npgcable.com

I just hope that the 125's arrival date doesnt get pushed back. I would love for my daughter to get to learn to ride it this year and race it next summer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast