Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual a-arms for e-ton

Dual a-arms for e-ton

Did anybody ever come up with a dual a-arm set up for the e-ton? I have spoke to Hetricks about a set but they said the set up they have hits the frame so you have to bend the frame plus they said you use the stock spindles and I can't see how that would give you much travel. I also talked to a guy by the name of Dave Carter referred by wrh but his kit also uses the stock spindle does anybody know if the kit useing the stock spindle works well? thanks for the help.

We got ours from CycleImports. We like em alot! Here's a pic....

got mine from cycle import too there really called the metra kit i think i know on the top aarm it has quadrofenia

they work great had too do a little grinden on mine though
    robbie gunn

Do those take a stock length shock?

I know the set I just ordered from Dave Carter uses a 12" shock it looks to be the same as the kit shown in the pic when you go to dual a-arms that is kind of the purpose to get more travel witch means using a longer shock......

I know, but just had to check. The Rath dual a-arms look like they use a stock length shock. I don't really want to break the bank on duals because my boy is growing to much and may be to big to ride the Eton another year.

The Dual a-arms called for a 12 1/2 in. shock. We have 13 in shocks on ours and had to redrill the holes on the upper mount.

Thanks.

I gotta ask, where did you get the nerf bars? and how did you get them on? I looked at my sons stock plastic nerfs, and it looks like you have to cut some metal to put them on. Then I worried about the size of them fitting between the wheels. Those look great though.

Those are AC nerfs. The easiest way to get the stock ones off is to cut them under the motor, unless you don't mind removing the motor. The AC's require you to weld four stubs on your frame to mount the nerfs. You have to position them to get them right. They are about the best you can get for a mini.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast