Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: tomahawk's mx race this weekend?

pgregg85, what did you think about that crf that i was interested in? that's assuming that treake sent the pictures along to you, one never knows with him. haha see you this weekend, riding already huh?

dbf1972, looks like there will be a few of us heading to breezewood tomorrow if your interested. if your able to make it tomorrow i guess we will see you up there. look for a blue dodge and black haulmark trailer.

johnexrider & treake,

Sorry guys...I will be up there on Sunday this weekend and not Saturday. I apologize for missing you, it looked like the weather was going to be better on Sunday, so the wife and I made some plans tomorrow. I'll meet up with you guys soon enough.

Thanks...
    2013 Yamaha YFZ450R
    GYTR and DWT Components...

2013 District 13 40+ (Senior) Class MDRA too...if they have quads again...

johnexrider & treake,

Good to finally "formally" meet you guys. I glas I was able to ride today, and change the plans with the wife to Sunday. I'm glad I did, we got some good practice in. I will catch up with you guys later.

Bruce
    #45 LTR-450
    2013 Yamaha YFZ450R

hey bruce, good to meet you too. we will have to get some laps together the next time we catch up, seemed like we were never out on the track at the same time. probably heading that direction again this weekend not sure what day though. talk to ya. john

Bruce,

It was good to meet you. Like John said, next time, maybe we can get some laps in at the same time. It looks like Sunday will be the day because I have flag football practice on Saturday. I think even Mr Ladue is going to try and make an appearance.

Darin & John,

Yeah it seemed like we were on different riding "times" or something on Saturday. Sorry about that. I was riding a lot with my friend Mike, and we did a lot of riding on the opposite track most of the day. I like to ride the front track a lot at Breezewood. I ride that track the most, but ride the back SX type track also when I'm there sometimes. It's just my personal preference.

I'm glad to have been able to meet you guys and have more people to ride with that I can learn from, get faster riding with, etc. I will try to make it this weekend if you guys are going on Sunday. My in-laws are in town this Friday for a week, so I'm not sure yet what on the agenda with the wife. Talk to you guys at the end of the week.

Bruce
    2013 Yamaha YFZ450R

Come on now Bruce. Don't let the in laws keep you from riding. Ha!Ha! Hopefully we will see you there.

I'd better not comment on this, in case my wife is reading this forum while I'm at work tomorrow....lol

I'll meet up with you guys again soon, I promise. I am going to be able to ride on Saturday this weekend though. I would like to talk to you a little more on the Fox Shocks you have on your 450R's. I am probably leaning towards them, possibly next year. Talk to you later.
    2013 Yamaha YFZ450R

Originally posted by treake
    Come on now Bruce. Don't let the in laws keep you from riding. Ha!Ha! Hopefully we will see you there.
    That's a bold statement for somebody that's not married. lol I will see you guys next weekend. I actually have a practice bike again...that hopefully runs.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567