Thread: flat river grand prix

flat river grand prix

im new to the race scene and was wondering if you can show up the day of this race and register or do i have to pre register? im hoping to get to race in the last ones of the season in the beginner class for experience. Thanks for all info- Grant
    ol' 2004 400ex

Re: flat river grand prix

Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
    im new to the race scene and was wondering if you can show up the day of this race and register or do i have to pre register? im hoping to get to race in the last ones of the season in the beginner class for experience. Thanks for all info- Grant
    you can sign up at race day bring lots of water its going to be hot race starts at 12:30 sign up at 10:00 see you there
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Read these posts and you will get some more info on the race. If you have any questions after that, just ask and we will try and give you a good answer.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...hreadid=239661

Se you there on Sat. Besides the water, bring an umbrella for shade.

Tom It looks like I will not have the boys 50cc running in time for the race but was thinking about having him on his 70cc in the other class, could I " Volunteer as a sweeper" for that course to make sure he gets around ok , he has only 1 race on this new 70cc .
    Let me know, I might even come down early to help out since I am not racing and have some time to on my hands.
    Let me know Tom
    Scott
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.