Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fighting...

Hybrid View

Fighting...

Alright. am i the only one who jus digs the adrenaline of when ur in a fight. i mean i know its really stupid and immachure to fight but dannng. when ur so pumped up u get that feeling. and i'm not makin this thread to brag about how much of a bada$s i am. or to tell everybody that i jus got in a fight because i didn't. i'm jus sittin here thinkin about how every time i've been in a fight i get that feeling that i cant even describe. it pumps me up with adrenaline every time i think about it. i love it. i wonder if i could get this trait to somehow carry over to ridin quads that way i could be doin back flips with the guetter bros. lol like that'd ever happen. but still does anybody else feel this way.
    2006 Yamaha YFZ 450* nMotion full exhaust system/ Taper oversized handlebars/ UNI air filter/ AC Racing nerfs with built in heel guards/ Lonestar Racing +2 axle/ Full Flight Racing Long Travel +2 A-Arms.

1990 Ford F150- Long travel suspension and some other goodies!

1989 Ford F150 Short n' Wide- Hot little 302 in it with a 4 speed

2004 Pontiac GT0- 5.7- port and polished ls2 heads, 2002 Zo6 intake manifold, pacesetter longtube headers, hurst short throw shifter, eaton 3.91 posi, Diablo tuner....and yes its straight piped....sorry im not cool enough to waste my money on custom mufflers or canisters, whats the point when everybody always compliments on how good it sounds right?!

Special thanks to my sponsors- Amsoil, One industries, Steel Mx optics and Dragonfire racing

I get the same feeling when I'm flying through the woods as fast as I can go, or weaving in and out of traffic. Feels good
    Jeff

2008 Yamaha Raptor 700

2003 Honda CBR954RR

i kno its an amazing feeling. it almost makes it to where u can't feel pain.
    2006 Yamaha YFZ 450* nMotion full exhaust system/ Taper oversized handlebars/ UNI air filter/ AC Racing nerfs with built in heel guards/ Lonestar Racing +2 axle/ Full Flight Racing Long Travel +2 A-Arms.

1990 Ford F150- Long travel suspension and some other goodies!

1989 Ford F150 Short n' Wide- Hot little 302 in it with a 4 speed

2004 Pontiac GT0- 5.7- port and polished ls2 heads, 2002 Zo6 intake manifold, pacesetter longtube headers, hurst short throw shifter, eaton 3.91 posi, Diablo tuner....and yes its straight piped....sorry im not cool enough to waste my money on custom mufflers or canisters, whats the point when everybody always compliments on how good it sounds right?!

Special thanks to my sponsors- Amsoil, One industries, Steel Mx optics and Dragonfire racing

im the same way,i cant feel anyhting i just keep going,i kinda get in my own lil zone when i fight,but i box not actual fist fights,if you like that feeling maybe you should take up some kinda martial arts
    06 DVX

1997 GMC Sierra 1500,6in pro-comp suspension lift with 3in body lift with 35's

Rip-it-Racing

aim-ThorMx428

i get a very high adreniline(sp) rush when im on the football field going against kids that are 100 pounds heavyier than me and im 206.
    02 honda recon(sold and missed)

03 400ex sold

04 honda foreman 27' super swampers
    04 f350 diseal super duty crew cab
    96 blazer 4.3l

Tyler

AIM- ferrari1569

yeah...i love that feeling when ur wheeliing at high speeds, fighting, or if i am laying someone on their *** iin a hockey game....you should really take up boxing...not to be an *** but i know a couple pro boxers and they are so good its nuts...boxing is an awsome sport...you should really look into it... you might even like it more then quads

Dude, put that to good use and wrestle or box man!
    04' 406ex- Some goodies done too it...

06' Lt-R450- Some goodies

I got that feeling when I wrestled it was amazing. I especially loved matches out of town with a loud hostile crowd and then just beating the living hell out of the kid I was going against. I wouldn't pin people like that as fast as I could just so I could beat on him more in front of his home crowd. If the other guy needed help walking off that mat I was happy. Normally I'm a nice guy but wrestling and that adrenaline just turned me into an angry blood thirsty animal and all I wanted to do was rip people apart damn I miss those days.
    Nobody trains for 2nd place.

Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
    I got that feeling when I wrestled it was amazing. I especially loved matches out of town with a loud hostile crowd and then just beating the living hell out of the kid I was going against. I wouldn't pin people like that as fast as I could just so I could beat on him more in front of his home crowd. If the other guy needed help walking off that mat I was happy. Normally I'm a nice guy but wrestling and that adrenaline just turned me into an angry blood thirsty animal and all I wanted to do was rip people apart damn I miss those days.
    join the swat team or riot patrol or somethin lol
    Cody

99 416ex *sold*
    2008 Yfz 450

Originally posted by ride hard man
    Dude, put that to good use and wrestle or box man!
    I do box! I haven't been in a street fight for a long time... Close, but never turned into a fight.
    Jeff

2008 Yamaha Raptor 700

2003 Honda CBR954RR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast