Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 5 - SpeedWorld

Christy McGuffin, was one of the top contendors for the 4-Stroke beginner class as usual, got 5th place in the first moto, but blew up her motor in the second moto.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

As you can see, the mud was a bit of a factor, but only for a few races. They watered the track before the expert class, and I think almost every single rider spun out at least once. And there where riders hitting eachother everywhere.

But Dylan Belto, shows us here in the beginner class, that the mud was still pretty bad, even after the experts got off the track.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Theo Lusardi was having a great race, and decided that he would take the lead early on.
    Brittany #23

Barry Bennet who is a usual as the Worcs races, decided that he would try his luck in an ITP Quad Cross event.
    Brittany #23

The race for the blaster class was intense. With a track that was hard for passing, these little kids where showing that they had no fear.
    Brittany #23

Tyler Patton, Darrel Patton's son, took over the lead for his class, but crashed shortly after that.
    Brittany #23

Angela Butler walked away from the Women's intermediate, and caught the guys in the first class.
    Brittany #23

Lynn, was running in the second place position.
    Brittany #23

The hardest part for the girls, was when they caught the first gate. This track was not passing friendly so the girls had to become aggresive.
    Brittany #23

But Corry Weller was able to make her way around the boys, and also around Lynn to take over the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast