Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 5 - SpeedWorld

But it was Dean Pierce who grabbed the win for the weekend with a 1-1 finish. Pierce now leads the class in points.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Jason Farley grabbed the second place for the weekend in the 2 & 4 Stroke Expert Class.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Justin Noss rounded out the last podium spot for the Expert class.
    Brittany #23

Dennis Capogni who had some problems as seen here in his pipe, took tenth in the first moto, but came back to take a third place for the second moto, but ended up 6th overall for the weekend, and dropped back to second place for the series.
    Brittany #23

Gordon Lanik Jr. grabbed the win for the 4-Stroke Novice class with a 1 -1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Ryan Cahill grabbed the second place for the weekend in the 4-Stroke Novice class.
    Brittany #23

Brittany Bloodworth grabbed the third overall for the weekend, on a borrowed YFZ. Bloodworth got two bad starts, but worked her way up through the pack.
    Brittany #23

Here is number 52 Frankie Carrillo making the pass around Ray Aycox. Carrillo took the win for the Open Beginner class with a 1-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Travis McCloud took the second place for the day with a 4-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Cody grabbed the third place for the weekend with a 3-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast