Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 5 - SpeedWorld

It was Dustin Nelson who grabbed the holeshot for the second moto.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Cyle Chislock was running in the second place.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Doug Eichner looked as if he was having a good moto running in the top of the pack.
    Brittany #23

Here is Kory Ellis trying to make the pass on Jeff Spooner, and shortly after he was able to do so.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson took the win for this weekend with a 1-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis grabbed the second place position with a 3-2 finish for the weekend.
    Brittany #23

John Shafe is a regular at the Worcs races.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Headlee took his first overall win for the year in the 4-Stroke intermediate. Jeremy who just started racing last year, and really showed improvement at every round.
    Brittany #23

Scott Cahill grabbed the second place position overall for the weekend with a 1-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Keith Taylor grabbed the holeshot for the first moto, but was t-boned by another rider, and spent the rest of the race trying to get out of the ditch he was pushed into. Second moto he did not have such a good start, and about halfway into the race, was once again hit by another rider, causing him to crash. He was ok, but it took him a while to get his bike kick started.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast