Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 5 - SpeedWorld

2006 ITP Quad Cross Round 5 - SpeedWorld

For the fifth round of the ITP Quad Cross, we headed to our first of two rounds scheduled at Speed World Race Way. Everyone seems to enjoy this track, and are excited to be racing under the lights.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

With just over 200 entries for the weekend, we knew that it was going to be a long night, as everyone was lining up for practice.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

And there was definitely some "Real HORSE POWER" at this round, but no, he wouldn't be racing.
    Brittany #23

Many of the riders where excited to see that Kory Ellis was at another ITP Quad Cross race. And Kory was hoping that he would be able to take the win this weekend, but I think that was on all of the pros minds.
    Brittany #23

Another surprise was Angela Butler, we where glad to finally see her back here at an ITP Quad Cross, and all of the girls where glad to just be able to lineup next to her.
    Brittany #23

There where 19 pros lined up to race. With Names like Dustin Nelson, Kory Ellis, and Jeff Spooner, We all knew there was going to be a good race.

And it was Jeff Spooner who grabbed the holeshot, with Dustin Nelson right behind him.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis, someone who we expected to see out front, was running in the back after getting a horrible start.
    Brittany #23

Jeff Spooner was still leading the pro class, and running an amazing race.
    Brittany #23

But Jeff Spooner was not able to hold off Dustin Nelson, as Dustin made the pass on him to take over the lead.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis worked his way through the pack, to grab the third place, but ran out of time before he was able to catch first and second.

Dustin Nelson took the win for the first moto, with Jeff Spooner grabbing the second place position, and Ellis rounded out the top three.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast