Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mudfest at Back Mnt.

Results are posted. www.bmer.org

Was just checking the overall finishes and noticed a "C" class rider finished 4th overall. Must have been taking the alternate route.

Nah, Kyles definitely not a track cutter. Hes the real deal.

He had a 5 minute real deal lap and a 19 minute real deal lap which are the 2 fastest real deal laps of the race.

ya i noticed the same thing......i was like wtf 5min? So i thought maybe that was a mistype and it was actually 25 min. then i saw 19 min and i was like....something is def up
    RAP Racing #61

2004 TRX450R.

What I don't understand is that he still won C class and his last lap was like 43 or 45 mins???? I know they had some problems with the computers and had to resort to the old fashioned hand written results. Those posted are probably from the computer. Who knows though he might be the next Borich!?!?!?!?

Originally posted by joedirt
    Results are posted. www.bmer.org
    I thought you got second? wtf?

The Honda let me down.

I dont know about the lap times. I just know him personally and I dont think hes the type of guy thats gonna cut the course like alot of people i see out there. Hes won how many Open C races this year. So i dunno. But i highly doubt he cut the course, I'm sure it was a scoring problem.

there were ALOT of scoring issues.........I thought I won the vet class, but found out that I confused Lucas (A) with Johnson (Vet) after passing both on the first lap......I thought Lucas caught back up and got around.....but it was Johnston??? I guess I wasn't paying attention.... the scoring thing however had me in the lead and winning at the end so that added to my thinkin I won..... Johnson told them he was the one that one so they changed it..then they tried to bump me to 3rd so I complained.....so the guy says fine Johnson wins and everyone else gets 2nd!!!! ???? Johnston probably did get by me, I had him and Lucas confused thats fine....but Back mnt made it hard for me to swallow at first cause they screwed his scoring up too!!! I checked the times on their site, Johnston finished just under a minute ahead of me.. I was 3rd overall and 2nd in Vet...... there was @6 minutes till anyone else came through so Johnson and I were dedfinetly 1rst and 2nd!!!everyone they had F'd up in every class!!!!!!

my buddy Chuck got screwed cause he had and awsome run passing several guys on the last lap on his red old school 250R!! He finished 4th or 5th.........but a guy he specifically remembered passing (the guy even BS'd with him about being passed) got scored ahead of him bumping him outta the $$.....he got pissed and left instead of correcting it??
    www.wesbolt.com
    www.atvriders.com
    RAGE ATV
    lonestarquadracing.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast