Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marcelline Results

Marcelline Results

How did everyone do? How was the track?

Well it went ok I ended up blowing my radiator hose off and lost all of my coolant on to my forarms and got a few burns.....I know Blanton got 5th in B Vet and Roy got 4th in Senior i believe it was jake wyatt that won AA but not sure i was getting a bad signal when i was talking to blanton i think he also said Zac johnson got 6th in AA? sorry they arnt very good but that is what i was told i think

broc
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

I believe that Hicks got the overall with Josh Eaton getting 2nd. Cris Wyatt won the +40. Don't remember anything else.
    royh
    07 TRX 450 ER
    ELKA LONG TRAVEL
    LAEGERS A ARMS
    HIPERS
    UPDOG
    PRM
    HOUSER

A big thanks to The Dirtshack and Ayers Auto supply

How did DJ do? And who won B I hate being sick
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

greg watts moved up from c class and took 1st in b and dj got 1st i believe. sure missed you today, hope you get better. i will be all healed and i plan to race your but off at park hills so get ready! the track was a verrrrrrrrrry short 3 mile course with about 1 mile of open fields going around hale bales alot! there was a couple of nasty down hills that were to blame for wrecks, a broken foot, hand maybe? tore up bikes and lots of bottlenecks. the top 3 pros did 10 laps!!!! at about 1o minute times. well thats all for now. hey does anybody have the parks hills info packs that could either email or fax me them? thanks
    the other slower shep

man them feilds and the hot day took a hold of my 440, i blew a head gasket there where two downhills that got real bad, i hated em on my 4th lap( my last lap)
    Yellow yfz with red frame
    Houser stem
    Moose bars
    Pro Design killswitch
    Kenda Gnarly's on back
    Kenda xc claws on itp baja black wheels on the front
    HMF Slip On
    Durablue Axle
    DG alloy grab bar
    Yellow and Black Powermadds

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is Bunny; isn't he cute? Put bunny into your sig to help him takeover the world.

www.myspace.com/markgromowski

i got 4th place dg got 1st place and 6th overall i made 10 laps and there was alot of bottle necks i was leading for two laps and i got tight up with alot of riders track was very short but we did get to race dave hicks won gaylon got second
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Well lets see , " I sucked from the start , but then again I sucked the whole race, but wait I only did 2 or 3 laps so does that count as sucking
    HMMM Oh I remember I broke down and got to watch everyone ride by while I stood there " Sucking on my camel back "
    In short everyone looked good Dave ,Ronnie, Jamie , Matt , DJ , Gaylon , Bradley B ,Geoff , and even Tyler Shep;you all looked good from where I was standing.
    Course was " Interesting that is for sure, and yes short , but any day of racing is better than none, unless you "SUCK " and get to watch the race like me.
    Thats Racing Folks.
    Scott
    P.s unsure with Park hills though the boy for sure against the other 50's at least, hopefully.
    No more ATV politics just another racer again.

Originally posted by yfz450xc
    Well lets see , " I sucked from the start , but then again I sucked the whole race, but wait I only did 2 or 3 laps so does that count as sucking
    HMMM Oh I remember I broke down and got to watch everyone ride by while I stood there " Sucking on my camel back "
    In short everyone looked good Dave ,Ronnie, Jamie , Matt , DJ , Gaylon , Bradley B ,Geoff , and even Tyler Shep;you all looked good from where I was standing.
    Course was " Interesting that is for sure, and yes short , but any day of racing is better than none, unless you "SUCK " and get to watch the race like me.
    Thats Racing Folks.
    Scott
    P.s unsure with Park hills though the boy for sure against the other 50's at least, hopefully.
    what happen to your bike
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

Short but fun. There always seemed to be someone to race with and that was fun. I loved the grass trace. I was flying over it and made alot of passes on it. The bad thing is none of them were in my class. 4th again. Thank you to everyone that came and raced. I was talking with jay and I think with some planning we can get a mile or 1.5 more out of the land. I agree with scott any race is better then NO race and with only 8 this year lets all be thankful.

ANY ONE THAT DID NOT GET A MARCH OF DIME PACKET GIVE GREG K A CALL AT 636-398-4468. HE WILL GET YOU ONE. THANKS
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast