Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 450r vs banshee

Originally posted by ridfastorbelast
    i said a stock banshee would never beat a stock 450r,a stock banshee sucks, modified it make a lot of difference,even with my stock 400ex im faster then banshee on the top end,ive already beat about 5 or 6 banshee

lol... now i'm with ya saying the 450 would beat the banshee... but a 400ex... right... dont think so chubs... especially since the 400ex has torque and no top end...
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

dude...then those banshee riders you raced obviously can't ride. I've ridden a 400ex and they are SLOWWWWWWW on top speed. They're fun and I like them...but I'm pretty sure they wont beat a stock Banshee.
    2002 Banshee
    Elka dual rate w/ piggybacks, Full Flight A-Arms, ITP Baja rims, Toomey T-6 pipes/silencers, Cool Head w/ 21cc domes, Reed spacers, K&N clamp on's with Outerwears, FMF ignition, Skin Industries graphics on all black plastics, G-Force axle, Tag bumper, Powdercoated frame (Black), A-Arms (Blue), swing arm (Blue), and clutch cover (Blue)

Looking for a project Banshee!!!

well banshee are slow bud because i smock them about 5 quad lenght on top end ive race about 5-6 and bud u dont need to be a driver to go to top end.. so a good or bad driver doesnt matters on top end,and we even change bike and we still beat me with my 400ex ,im saying there bad atv,but stock it aint the best and not saying the 400ex is too, but with would go for a ex before a banshee,, but a modified banshee that change the bike completely,

hmmm...I need to see some vids of this. I'm the kinda "need to see it to belive it" guy. I'd love to see a 400ex beat a banshee stock for stock. Please post some vids. I'm sure alot of people on here would like to see this.
    2002 Banshee
    Elka dual rate w/ piggybacks, Full Flight A-Arms, ITP Baja rims, Toomey T-6 pipes/silencers, Cool Head w/ 21cc domes, Reed spacers, K&N clamp on's with Outerwears, FMF ignition, Skin Industries graphics on all black plastics, G-Force axle, Tag bumper, Powdercoated frame (Black), A-Arms (Blue), swing arm (Blue), and clutch cover (Blue)

aight bud as soon as i get the video all send it... and youll be suprise about the 400ex beating some banshee cuz around my palce there no stock banshee can beat me.. they all thought they could on the top end.. there were 2 confidant so we race and i beat them lol but i should get the video soon so let me a chance to film that and will put it on the site

Originally posted by ridfastorbelast
    aight bud as soon as i get the video all send it... and youll be suprise about the 400ex beating some banshee cuz around my palce there no stock banshee can beat me.. they all thought they could on the top end.. there were 2 confidant so we race and i beat them lol but i should get the video soon so let me a chance to film that and will put it on the site
    thanks...Can't wait. I wanna see if these people you raced were like 10 years old or something and barely can ride.
    2002 Banshee

would be suprise im 16 and there were 18 and all older then me,a banshee stock.. get about 115 -120 max km-h with my dad's truck. beside,, after me with my 400ex was 125km-h i know you wont beleive me cuz lots of people didnt..but it true.. and i never saw and other stock 400ex past, im even faster then a 2001 400ex with a pipe a k&n adn 22inche tires on the top end. i dunno wat wrong with my 400ex but it goes soooo damn go. and it bone stock.. i even put my bike a piece to prove them i was bone stock

man, even if i see it i still won't beleive it... i know all too well...

there are a lot of opinions on bikes and what not...
    however, this is not an opinion...
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

400exs are slow in top end... but who cares about how fast somn tops out at anyway... that is never the question... its all about acceleration
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

oki maybe for the type of riding u do,but diffenetely not me and so as my friend are top end fans.. because it get boring only have fast acceleration onlly for drag or sometime on the trakc.. but for trail dune.winter. long rides, im sure u want top end and when i ride it to go fast.. yee but im oki with u that u like more acceleration. it u like it for the type of riding u do.. i jsute like top end better man

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast