Originally posted by mickey400ex
the hole shot is all about a short drag, just u like got the shee 4leaf, but if its a 420cc built one, he could of got you on pavement. I can run .9 tenths quicker in my car at the drag strip in my car with slicks compared to street tires. so hooking up in a race helps determine who would win the race
Yeah I kinda figured that much out about the whole hooking up thing. But hey it felt good to kill him in the dirt drags. I did tell him that if we were on pavement he would probably get me on the top end. The guy that built my 450 engine did the build on his 420cc Banshee and it's a mean motor, and the Banshee looks damn good (almost new looking)! However that day was just my day because I was killing everything that rolled up to the line.
A built CR250, 125's, Z400's, and a 660 Raptor. I was suprised about beating the built CR250 because I knew they were fast but I got him too. So for a built stock bore 450r I'm very happy with my out comes of the first races I've done after getting it out of the shop. I'm done with motor mods for now, next is suspension mods, longer swingarm!