Thread: Arkansas

Arkansas

wew i love last minute stuff... it is now 9A.M.... posed to be on the road an hour ago... one of the bikes is still on a stand with the front hub of with bearing problems... not startin out good... but hopfully it'll end great!
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

sounds just like all racers. good luck in AK. i sure wish there was live covrege this year.
    cali rules
    ITP tech

Originally posted by hill43
    sounds just like all racers. good luck in AK. i sure wish there was live covrege this year.
    AK is Alaska

AR is Arkansas

Pro finals:

Little
    Farr
    Rath
    Goodman
    Hitt

Re: Arkansas

Originally posted by One_Bad_400
    ... not startin out good... but hopfully it'll end great!
    welp... in Production A class i ended up in 7th ( ) not as good as i was hoping... but awesome from coming from a back row start becasue of a mess up in the heats and sent to LCQ... and in 4-stroke A i was leading the holeshot then my bike wouldnt shift for like 50ft and got hit in the rear end and hoped on a the front of another quad and spun out and went to last... i tell you i rode my BUTT off and made no room for carless mistakes and moved up to a 4th place finish...
    CFRacing

Hunter Haswell #20

Aston Haswell #22

Just think if you set your mind to it & ride like that to start with where you could finish.

Iceracer, saturday, looked in right good shape after what he went through at Texas. Glad to see him up & around.

Heard any report on those guys from saturday morning.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

hey Neil all the guys that got carbon monoxide poisoning where from our race team, Shaun, Lamar, Lonnie, Quinn and Cassandra all got out of the hospital and all the guys made their races , kinda scary stuff , makes ya think about where your trailers are parked from now on

i got 3rd in my heat and 7th in my main, i got arm pump so bad in my left arm i couldnt work the clutch anymore

and look out tire balls, with Littles finish on the tire balls i'm shure they will be selling lots now
    #816 EDTN Team FSR
    District 14

02/04 520 big bore stroker CRF Hybrid with lots of goodies
    04 CRF 450r with waaay too much to list
    I build and sell KRI sway bars

Thanks to my 08 Sponsors: Hot Cams, Pivot works, ASV, Maier, 661, Spectro, Vortex, Dark Synergy, Boyesen, Nacs Racing, Championship Powersports, Soles Motorsports, FrankenStamm Motors

Man! I didnt know that, I knew it had happened but didnt know who they all were, yeah realy makes you think.
    From now on that will be the first thing on my mind while parking at any race & how anybody is parked around me.

I have heard of that same thing happening to kids in the back seat of cars traveling down the road with the windows open, so it should be on everybodys mind how easy it can happen.

This is one reasons you see on all late model cars & trucks, even with the heat or ac fan off the fan is still blowing air into the inside at a low speed.

Congrats on your finish, I guess we all are lucky to finish as good as we did from the track being so ruff.
    One of the workers told me the whole track was under water Wednsday, like a pond out there.
    I gota give them a thums up though, they realy tryed hard to get the track right.
    You see it did make a difference talking on here about how things werent done right at Texas & you wouldnt beleave how many people that knew me asked what we going to do about those tires out on the track.

KEEP TALKING EVERYBODY, SOMEBODY IS HEARING US.
    Neil
    C-Leigh Racing Team
    In memory of Caraleigh Pritchard
    1979 - 1992

Team riders, 2017 Extreme Dirt Track
    # 25 450R Honda, Chuckie Creech, Pro, Pro Am, Pro Am Unlimited class
    # 25, 450R Honda, Andrea Creech, Womens class

Speaking of the tires..... i saw one rider get pinched into one, and it finished his race, and in my main i hit one and bent my left tie rod into a U. went from 4th to last. The greenbriar bunch gets much love for all they did with the track and getting all the races in.