Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2006 ATVA MX Nationals Round #9 – Steel City - Amateur Race Coverage

Zak Griffin has not been forgoten by anyone from the younger generation of pros to the current pros.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RoxstarInc.com

Originally posted by tamehart
    The 265C class found Honda rider Matt J. Shapaka battling Yamaha rider Kenneth Rich. Both Ohio resisdents were battling for the second moto win. In the end the moto and overall win belonged to Matt.
    Nice pic. Let me ask you something do u think my suspension looks bottomed out in that pic or what. Wow I remember I hit the landing really hard and I was hitting the rev limiter the whole time until I landed on top of the landing.
    U took some Great pics this past weekend. See you in Alabama
    Matt Shapaka #22

Retired 4 Time National Champion. Pro-am

Thanks to my Sponsors
    SF Racing, PEP Suspension, Scott Goggles,
    Fasst Flexx Bars, Kames, Outerwears, Gafler Brakes, Ims, Atvriders.com, JB racing, Liquid Performance, Pivot works, RK Chain, Maier Plastic, Spectro Oil, And Mom n Dad.

You got any pictures of #91 Jasmin Plante running the Pro-Am class??? It's been a few years since I've seen him racing due to his injuries .
    2004 Yamaha Grizzly 660 .... Loaded !!!!

Working Together Towards A Common Goal --- Quitting Time !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx75Zoa_kVw&feature=related

Zak Griffin has not been forgoten by anyone from the younger generation of pros to the current pros.
    THAT IS BRANDY COTTAGE OF INDUSTRY,PA WEARING THE GRIFFIN SHIRT. "WE RAN ON THE SAME SPASTIC TEAM" BRANDY SAYS
    SHE RUNS 90 PRODUCTION JR.
    SHE TOOK TWO THIRDS AT STEEL CITY AND ENDED UP WITH HER FIRST 2ND OVERALL!!!!!THAT TOOK HER FROM 10TH TO 7TH IN OVERALL POINTS STANDINGS.

Wade Bethge is one of few riders to bring out the air cooled 400ex this weekend. With an 11 and 5 moto finishes, Wade proved that his quad is still competitive in the amateur ranks.
    Thank you Lost Creek for everything they did this weekend for me.Kevin & dunk were GREAT. Also thank you to #46 for lending me your air filter, but you left before i could retiurn it, I think he was racing pro am, also not to forget cernics for lending me out of a new pack a clamp to hold down the air filter. NO CHARGE. It is amazing how much people help in atv racing. Thanx tyler lenig for coming & supporting along with help from your quad. Hope to see you all at Unadilla. GO DUNK 19 LOST CREEK CYCLES

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678